Friday, October 06, 2006

LIAR!!

So, unfortunately last night I was a little bit busy during Earl and the Office and missed some parts of the show. Since they are half hour shows, missing some of it feels like you missed way too much. But I will say this, when Joy got all serious and said how much she loved her kids and she really needed the deaf woman to represent her and the deaf lawyer said she would then Joy just laughed at her, I laughed harder than I have in a long time. She just kills me!

All three shows (Earl, Office, Grey's) taught such valuable lessons last night, that I almost felt good for watching the boob tube. I mean we learned from Earl not to worry about others who may mock us, but to follow our dreams, we learned from the Office not to be a LIAR (how great was that when Dwight groveled on the floor? How gross was that when whatshisface came and stared at Pam in her new shirt), and we learned from Grey's that we need to learn from the pain we feel, and that Merideth is a spoiled brat.

Which I just have to say, her fantasy at the beginnging just made me mad. I think because I already feel that she doesn't deserve two guys swooning over her, that this episode really bothered me. I hated her rampage at the end (even though she was right the guys were acting like they were on elimidate and just in it for the competition and forgot what they were competing for). I just don't think she is cool enough to demand so much from these two hot guys.

One final thing to add. I saw on AH that Finn has a shaved head. They had a poll going that said do you think his shaved head means he is written out of the show, or that he will be McDreamy's brain surgury patient. Hmmm, something to think about. My vote is brain surgery.

4 comments:

Sammy Pow said...

TV makes me happy; and consequently can't be that baaaaaaaaaaaaad, just ask Sheryl Crow.

Grey's anatomy is not a very good show. But the other ones were good. It's weird that 2 of the very best shows this week focussed on video games (the office and South Park), they must be intune with a higher power.

Marc said...

Hey BA... if it makes you happy...

McDreamy... if you sucked it up and got DVR/Tivo your life would be much easier.

syd said...

BA, by higher power, do you mean Magic?

Alifinale said...

Marc we are still at the poor only have rabbit ears to bring us any tv stations at all. I think the next stage would be cable, then Tivo. I know I would worship if I had tivo, all my prayers would be answered. But as much of a tv addict that I am already, can you imagine what cable might do to me? I am frightened.