So if you watched Lost last night - read on because you will know what I am talking about. I thought last night's episode was pretty good, it felt like one from the good ol' days. I must say, I am sad that Ecko is no longer with us (even though he will still come back in spirit, we all know that). Why did they have to kill him off? And have the black smoke demon kill him off?!?! What was up with that. I liked Mr. Ecko and his accent and his big man protection/scariness. May he rest in peace.
OK, back onto some other issues from last night's episode. So, Julia (I forgot is that her name, the girl who brings Jack food?) says Ben is a liar - but lets be honest - EVERYONE IS A LIAR in this freaking show. You never know who to believe. Where is the integrity people? So, I want to believe her that she is on Jack's side, but it still seems a bit fishy. I still think Jack should operate on him and kill him, but I don't think that after Ben is gone things will get better. Now lets go back to the real issue - if Ben is so sick, and he has connection to the outside world and could get Jack off the island - why doesn't he just go back and get surgury done in the real world? Why is he waiting to convince Jack to do it? I think that should tell Jack that no matter what he does - he ain't getting off the island.
Other points to consider, new characters? I am not so sure about that - they keep adding and taking away....grrrr. I kind of missed Sawyer and Kate last night. What is up with Charlie's hair cut? It is super short on the sides and long in the back, it just looks wrong and is not the overgrown island look it should be. Do you think Jack and Julia will hook up, and then Desmond will be pissed? Do you think Julia knows Desmond is on the island?
Until next week....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Her name is Juliette I think. And is she Desmond's woman?? Are you sure, because I think it's a different girl. I think that she and Jack probably will hook up, but I don't trust her. I don't trust Ben either, but I think this Juliette chick is playing mind games with Jack. She's the good cop to Ben's bad cop.
I too, was sad that Echo bit the dust, but I was kind of glad that the smoke thing was back. I think that they addressed a lot of stuff in the first season that they didn't talk about at all during the second season, and now they're bringing them back which is good.
So do you think that Ben crashed the plane, because I do...
I hate Ben if he did, well I guess you could say I hate him for all of my friends on lost. Because (assuming he did crash the plane) if he didn't crash it then we wouldn't have all these new friends: Jack, Sawyer, Chawlie (that's how you say Charlie with an Aussie accent), Kate, that new hot chick who just came out of no where and figured out the TV thingy. Where would we be w/o these folk? I think we would be...lost.
Well, maybe not lost... but our Wed. nights would definately suck. I thought that Juliette was the same as the Juliette chick, but now that you mention it, I could be wrong. I will have to do some research and see.
I hate that Ben he is so smug!
Finally a Lost board I can post on and not feel like a loser for doing so. I thought the plane crashed because Desmond didn’t push the numbers or was fighting someone or something. I hate the new guy character they brought on. To me he is the equivalent of Jar Jar Binks.
Post a Comment