
Ok, so it is less than a half inch of snow on the ground, but it still gets me excited! I have a love new fallen snow! It makes me feel like Christmas and there is little I love more than Christmas! It is the hap-happiest time of the year! Being a person who hates cold and dreary weather, Christmas is the only thing that gets me through the winter. I love the Christmas Music, Christmas Decorations, Christmas Goodies, Christmas Cards, getting together with Family...I even love re-enacting the Nativity (especially now that all my nieces and nephews do it).
So, here's to a wonderful holiday season...may you all have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and any other holiday you may cherish!
6 comments:
I'm glad, that if you had to put Emery on a car covered with snow, that you put a little blankie down so her bum wouldn't get wet. You're a good mom. And she looks excited about being in the snow. I like her bonnet.
I know isn't this snow crazy?! It is snowing right now again. Oh Eugene, you never cease to amaze me.
Happy Holidays Mrs. McDreamy!
Wet bums are no fun. Thanks for noticing my "good mom" skills.
The part about it snowing in Oregon that cracks me up is that they cancel school when there is only 1/2 inch of snow! Kids are so lucky! I wish they would cancel work.
Awwww....she is so cute! What a cute little outfit.....I hate winter!!!! Snow sucks....
Ali, love your blog. I love that you love LOST as much as I do. I am adding you to list of family and friends so that I can check in on you often. Especially when LOST comes back in February. What is up with that fall finale. SOOOOOOOOOOOO lame!
hey, and I want to know how that anonymous person made $800.
Post a Comment