
I can't believe my baby girl turned one on Saturday! Here's some pics to document the event...


She wasn't quite sure what to do with the cake. Plus, she was a bit frozen with lots of people staring at her. I am not sure if she is ready to be on stage just yet....

We had to get her started with a spoon, because she wasn't sure how to tackle the cake. But once she got started she was loving it.

"How old are you Emery?" ONE!! Ok, so she doesn't quite get that yet, but she points when you point, so we like to say that she is saying she's One.

Yummy! The hat was made by her Aunt Liz in Utah. The package came just in the nick of time and Emery was so distracted by frosting that she kept it on the whole time.
11 comments:
So dang cute.
I like the hat that liz made, so precious. Congrat's Emer, I guess it's time for baby #2????
Don't get too hasty! I think we will see at least one more birthday for Emers before we introduce a sibling.
Love it! Man it looks like I missed quite the party. She looks so precious. I can't believe she is already a year old!
Happy Happy Birthday Emery!
That hat is really cute. It looks like her party was a hit!
Happy Birthday Emery! In the picture of the 3 of you, she looks a little bit like Ryann Cameron to me. She is soooooo cute! And you are looking like a babe, but you always do!
Alison you are looking hot to trot!I love the hat and cake. Happy B-Day Emery!
Very cute. What a good mom!
Happy Birthday Emery!
Alison! You have such a cute family. I found your blog through Jaclyn's. I'm so sorry that you are living with a law school student. I finished law school last year and I know it was torture for my husband. You are still so beautiful. Deborah (Frandsen) Feist
cake all over her face, I want to get hernaked, rub cake in her bum crack and all over her little babypussy, put my tongue in her bumhole and lick it all out, go right up in her bum and rim her good, flip her over and very slowly lick herpussy clean, pussyher age tastes amazing
Post a Comment