Thursday, March 01, 2007
A little disappointed
So, I was a little disappointed in Lost last night. Don't get me wrong, I love the show and I know every once in a wh ile you need a slower show... but last night was almost boring. I like Hurley and all, as a supporting character, but I don't so much care about his back story. Well, I feel it kind of redeemed itself at the end, and I like that they kind of resolved the whole "cursed" thing. I just want some answers to the craziness from the last couple weeks. Is that too much to ask for?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I guess they resolved "the curse thing" after my night-time-Tylenol kicked in...dang it dude. Now I'll have to wait for one of those handy "Lost Catch-up" episodes...
I agree. And didn't we already figure out that the girl is the French woman's daughter like 5 months ago? But I am excited for that to pick up.
Hi Alison!
So great to hear from you! Wow, these blogs sure do make it easy to find friends, huh? I've always wondered what you and Brian are up to. Congrats on the upcoming graduation and Emery is so dang cute! I can see both you and Brian in her.
KIT
I got home from School and walked in just in time to see the restraunt get blown up by a meteror or whatever, after a good chuckle...I left the room to do home work. I just dont' know if I'll pick up on this show again or not. Although blowing up the news lady was pretty sweet.
Yea- it's getting pretty slow and whats with Sawyer and Kate getting it on and then nothing.
I didn't read your post because I just finished Season 2 this morning, but I am so excited to catch up and read your recaps on Lost. I am the biggest Lost nerd now.
Post a Comment