Wednesday, September 19, 2007

8 Random Things about me....

Ok, I know I have done these things before, but I got tagged by a new blogging friend and I didn't want to be rude and not do it. And since I am sure you are all dying to know even more about me (ha!) here it goes...

1. When I was little my older sisters called me Little Miss Bossy (anyone remember the Little Miss & Mr. books?) I was the youngest and apparently told everyone else what to do. I still have a habit of being kind of bossy.

2. I don't wash my face at night. I know I am bad but I just get too lazy. Now that teenage acne is taking over my face I may have to really start changing this bad habit...

3. I started DVRing reruns of the show What I Like About You because I never got to watch it when it was actually on air. Now that it is in syndication I am addicted to it and loving it. It is totally cheesy and I love Amanda Bines.

4. My 5 older sisters have a different dad than me. When I found out that we were "half sisters" (when I was like 5) I cried and cried. They all assured me that there was nothing "half" about our family.

5. I have kissed 10 guys in my life, and none of them only once. I never was one for just a fling.

6. I am easily intimidated. I tend to think much higher of others than I do of myself.

7. I hate asking for people to help me, especially from people I don't know that well. Once I had to ask someone to take me to the airport. I cried when I got of the phone.

8. I love shoes, but I hate wearing them. As soon as I get in a house I usually have to take off my shoes. I love summertime when you can wear flips all the time. I hate having to wear socks or nylons or shoes that require them. Kind of strange since I hate my feet, you'd think I would want to cover them all the time, but I just think shoes are uncomfortable...and hot.

So, there you have it. Some more random facts about me. And I am going to break the chain and not tag others because if you want to share random things about you....great! But I won't make you.

8 comments:

Laurel said...

My sisters and I all LOVE Amanda Bynes! Kind of a guilty pleasure. I am kind of overly excited to see "Sydney White"... Thanks for the random facts! I did one a month or so ago where I changed it to guilty pleasures if you didn't check it out. Not on my list, but I absolutely love shoes just like you! I have WAY too many pairs...

Ilene said...

We are such bosom buddies. I have started DVRing "What I Like About You" too! It's pathetic because I try to plan my kids' naps around my being able to watch it. It is cheesy and they try to make it hip by adding some unnecessary sex stuff in it, I guess so it can't be compared to Amanda's Nickelodeon show (didn't she have a show on Nick?). I love Lauren. She makes me laugh. I wonder if we are on the same episodes. . . did you just see the Halloween episode?

Anyway, I can't believe I just wrote all that dorky stuff. Well, my secret is out.

Caryn said...

Love it! I still have all my Little Miss & Mr books, and even a few little figurines! And Amen to the shoes thing, I love to not wear the cutest shoes I own! Thanks for sharing!

Melanie said...

Sad but true, me AND my husband watched "What I Like About You" from its inception, way back when! We enjoyed it quite a bit. I love lists like this. It makes me feel more normal about all the random things I am/do.

Ami Bethea said...

Ha ha that's so funny about "What I Like About You"! I loved that show when it was on every Friday night. I'm pretty bummed that it is done because Amanda Bynes is hilarious and I thought jenny Garth was super funny too. I'm cracking up that I'm not the only one over 16 years old that likes this show!!

And hooray for heroes starting Monday! I finished all the DVDs and can't wait for the new season. Thanks for the advice about the online movies but Sean doesn't let me have memberships on our credit cards because he worked with a lot of security fraud and is super careful. I'm not allowed to use debit or write checks either! I'm not complaining, it's a good thing to be careful. Anyways, thanks for the suggestion :)

King Family said...

I am so with you on the shoes thing. It is such a pain. Be glad you are in Vegas and can wear flip flops all year! I am opposite about the face washing thing. I CANNOT sleep until my face is washed and my teeth are brushed, my skin still looks like a clearasil before picture....maybe in my 30's I won't break out...

Alicia said...

I LOVE Amanda-- (We're totally on a first name basis. Ok, and we have DVR, and I never even thought about recording it. Duh. I finally started recording Conan though. I am a lame boring teacher now, and can't stay up to watch it anymore.

Jen Lee said...

Yeah! You did it! I'm with you on the shoe thing. People always say, 'Oh, you don't have to take your shoes off' when I go to their house, but really I'd rather. And I always told my mom I'd never wear nylons again when I grew up. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only non-face washer, too. I know I'll regret it when I'm thirty-five and wrinkled, but by bedtime I'm just too tired to care!