We are up in the Nutah (as Emery would say) visiting family and getting a little vacation in before Brian starts his new job next week. We decided that while we were here we would take advantage of having much of our family here and bless little Sage. It was a beautiful day and so wonderful to spend with family.
*WARNING* - Lots of pictures coming up!
*WARNING* - Lots of pictures coming up!
My family can't get together without lots of yummy food.Proud grandparents.
20 comments:
Glad you guys had a great day! Love all the pictures...especially the one with everyone cooing at the baby, that's too funny.
Sad that WE didn't get to be at the blessing...you had to go up to Utah to do it. Just for that I'm flying all the way to Oregon when our next baby is born. In 10 years.
Where did you get your cute dress??
that candid pic is awesome. total nerds!!! :) it was a great day. sage is beautiful.
She is gorgeous! (And I think these are some of the neatest blessing pictures I've ever seen. Where did you find her dress?) Anyway, we wish we could have been in UT too to celebrate with you.
Your hair looks fab.
Your daughters are gorgeous. I'm glad you had little Sage first because it is getting me excited for my own little baby girl's arrival.
I can do this, right?
We are very sad that you didn't do it here, but glad that you got to do with your family. She is so cute!!! Did you get your hair cut it? It looks really good.
Reagan is missing Emery and keeps saying Memers at grandma's house!
Nice pics! Sage is such a cutie and looks darling in her blessing dress- and you look awesome- as always! Not like you had a baby 6 weeks ago! Glad you get to spend time with your fam. I'm jealous- bring some cooler UT air back with you! I can't stand summer anymore!!!
Your family is so cute! I love your dress and Sage's! Love the background. I also love the cheesy baby talk! I just love you ANH!!
looks like it was a roaring occasion! all of you guys look so squeeky clean- you are a good looking family. congrats!
She is so beautiful! I am so glad you had so much family for the blessing! It is so fun to see your sisters too. BTW you look fab Ali!
How fun for your family! You look fabulous and I LOVE Sage's blessing dress. Bonita!
what a fun weekend! you are a skinny mini! i do believe that picture was not planned-only because i have SEEN the cheesiness! love it.
and i DID think of you while in vegas...i'm glad you couldn't be sad at me:)
How could you just have had a baby, you look great!!! Remind me not to post pics of myself after this baby!
I wish I could have been there! I miss all of the family gatherings that we would have with all the yummy food. I am realizing here in AZ it doesn't happen too often and that I took it for granted when I lived there! Dang! Anyways, I love you and Amy's twinner dresses (right?) Where did you get them?
Such a cute little family! Sage is so cute. I agree with everyone else, your hair looks great! We will sure miss you guys. CAll us when you get back to UT and we will meet you for sure!
What a great blessing day with family and her dress is so beautiful!! The Llyod's...is that Chris Anderson sister. Looks like her?? Are you and Amy wearing twinner dresses? I love them...where did you find it? You look amazing like always! :) So happy for Sage!Love you Al!
Hey Alison
I saw some of Sage's blessing pics on the Jensen family website.... your Mom put them on there. I had to come and check out the rest of them. :) Looks like you had a wonderful day with lots of family around! Sage is beautiful and I'm glad she has been healthy since going back to the hospital so early in her life. Your family is so cute! :)
Kara (Jensen) Sly
I am so glad you liked the "action" shot I took with your camera. It was just such a cute moment of cute hair and cute babies!!!! You are welcome, and you are SO BLESSED!!!
What beautiful pictures! It looks like it was such a perfect day! Sage is just so sweet!!! Love her dress!!!
She's beautiful! Love catching up with you.
Post a Comment