I think they are total twinners in those pictures. I think Sage does have a little of her own look, but she definitely resembles Emers as a baby. Are those the same bows?!?!?
Am I weird? I don't really think they look that much the same. At the same time, they don't look all that dis-similar so it may just be the expressions on their faces throwing me.
i think it's the pictures that look the same. i think sage now looks like emery now moreso than emery then looks like emery now or like sage now. did that make any sense? thanks for posting sage pics, she's a doll!
I think they do look like twiners. At least enough that you should mark the dates on printed pictures so you don't get them confused 20 years from now.
i just showed stevie. without reading anything he thought the bottom picture was emery and that the top was sage. and he thought the bottom one looked a lot like haven. weirdness! this is going to be fun to get them together in real life!
O.k. I think that Emery's pic looks more like you and Sage's pic looks more like Brian. But now I think Emery and Brian are twins. Maybe its just the pictures? You can tell they are sisters. Make sense???
I definitely think they look like sisters, but not identical. Crazy how you pick out features that might be yours and ones that might be your hubbies, huh?! btw I just found out that you are blessing Sage this next Sunday. I totally want to come and wanted to persuade Mom into driving with me and then driving back with me but then she would have to drive up the next weekend and that would be too hard. So, we miss you guys and maybe someday we can make a trip to Vegas one of these days!
P.S. Did you notice how I used the word Mom. I am working on calling her Mom without getting weirded out. Not that I think it is weird for her to be my Mom it is just weird and confusing to call someone else Mom....you know what I mean!
When I first looked, I thought, "they don't look that much alike..." but then I realized that I thought the bottom picture was Emery!!! Holy cow! Sage looks just like Emers!
I have a wonderful little family that I adore. Living in Las Vegas with my lawyer hubbie and funny little toddler and new baby. We are enjoying the weather and living closer to family. I am a TV and blogging addict and love to connect with old and new friends!
23 comments:
I think they are total twinners in those pictures. I think Sage does have a little of her own look, but she definitely resembles Emers as a baby. Are those the same bows?!?!?
Am I weird? I don't really think they look that much the same. At the same time, they don't look all that dis-similar so it may just be the expressions on their faces throwing me.
YES!!!!!!
i think it's the pictures that look the same. i think sage now looks like emery now moreso than emery then looks like emery now or like sage now. did that make any sense? thanks for posting sage pics, she's a doll!
liz, that was way too confusing!! those are the cutest pics, i love that they are wearing twinner clothes and bows. beautiful girls!
I think they do look like twiners. At least enough that you should mark the dates on printed pictures so you don't get them confused 20 years from now.
They so do! You are going to be one of those families where all the kids look alike. Everyone will go, "Yep that's an Anderson."
i just showed stevie. without reading anything he thought the bottom picture was emery and that the top was sage. and he thought the bottom one looked a lot like haven. weirdness! this is going to be fun to get them together in real life!
They are both beautiful little girls!
They look like sisters, but not twinners. Maybe I am crazy...Both are so cute though I could just gobble them up.
I don't think so, but wait till you take their 6 month photos and then I will decide...
I think they have there own looks. I mean you can totally tell they are sisters but different. They are both beautiful that is for sure.
O.k. I think that Emery's pic looks more like you and Sage's pic looks more like Brian. But now I think Emery and Brian are twins. Maybe its just the pictures? You can tell they are sisters. Make sense???
I think they look like sisters- but they both have their own look! And both are beautiful!
as my sister tells me "you have cookie cutter kids!" They totally look alike and they are so cute!
they each have their own look, but are definitely sisters. you can tell they came from the same mold. both are too cute as babies!
Uh, YEAH! They totally look alike! So darn cute.
They look similar to me but they have different eyes. Both beauties!!
I am so sad that you are going to Utah this weekend. If you see my nephew give him a kiss for me.
Have so much fun.. I am SO jealous.
I think they look very similar...but sage's eyes are a little different. Very cute!
I definitely think they look like sisters, but not identical. Crazy how you pick out features that might be yours and ones that might be your hubbies, huh?! btw I just found out that you are blessing Sage this next Sunday. I totally want to come and wanted to persuade Mom into driving with me and then driving back with me but then she would have to drive up the next weekend and that would be too hard. So, we miss you guys and maybe someday we can make a trip to Vegas one of these days!
P.S. Did you notice how I used the word Mom. I am working on calling her Mom without getting weirded out. Not that I think it is weird for her to be my Mom it is just weird and confusing to call someone else Mom....you know what I mean!
When I first looked, I thought, "they don't look that much alike..." but then I realized that I thought the bottom picture was Emery!!! Holy cow! Sage looks just like Emers!
Wow!! I think they look exactly alike!! Sorry. I'm a blog stalker!! Your family is so cute!! It's good to see you are doing so well!!
Post a Comment