Wednesday, August 13, 2008

This and that...

I haven't been as obsessed as I normally am with blogging lately. Maybe I am busy, or boring, or lazy, or lack inspiration and creativity (probably all of the above). But I find that I often take pictures with the intent of blogging about it later and then it seems I haven't gotten around to it. So here is a little hodge podge of visitors and things that have been happening 'round here.

Lots of this.... but not as much at night or in the consecutive hours that I would like, but I can't seem to get enough of this little munchkin.

My stepmom, sister Jenni, and neice Teagan came to visit. We had fun playing some Mario Kart, swimming, and playing at the water park (what else is there to do in Vegas in the summer?).




Then we got a short visit with my SIL, Hollie, when she came in town for a dance convention.
Then Brian's other sister came to visit last weekend. We got them for a whole night and went to dinner at Hash House A Go Go and boy was it delicious. I had to take pictures of the yumminess.


I also got to enjoy some good girl time with a couple Girls Nights Out. Have you seen Mamma Mia yet? I loved it and wanted to dance and sing the entire time! Oh the cheesiness and pure entertainment.
Well, thats about it. Having a baby in the summer really puts a damper on any summer vacations, but at least we had lots of visitors. Thanks for coming to play with us. So, who is coming next?

14 comments:

Lizzy said...

You're coming here next, remember?

You look so good! Not at all like you just had a baby. And she looks so cute too! I want to meet her and hold her!

Kara said...

I feel the same way about blogging lately. I have yet to go to Hash House, but that food looks insane!! What is that??

Christi said...

I am with ya with the blogging material! I love little Sage so you can always post pictures of her anytime, Emmers too :)
Hash House is yummy!

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

Sage looks so precious! You look amazing! Do you wear your skinny jeans home from the hospital?? I know you do! Looks like a fun group of girls to hang with! I can't wait to see Mamma Mia!

lisset said...

sounds like you guys have had a really fun summer- it definitely beats out our day to day. no one wants to visit us in the george because it is just toooo hot. at least in vegas you have cool places to eat. i say next time we are down there we go to hash house- it looks way more fun than the san diego one. it's vegas style baby!

Ilene said...

Don't you just love your second baby? I adore my #2. I still love my #1 too.

Jessett said...

Cute pictures! Looks like you have been busy with vistors.

Sad I missed girls night. Next time for sure. I must say I have some of the cutest friends ever. Love all you girls. Did you see Mama Mia again???

{lizzythebotanist} said...

seriously. i thought a summer baby would be so great, but i'm not so sure. NEXT summer will be so fun with a little walker, though! sad to say we will not be the next visitors, since we thought we'd come next week and instead you're coming here...can't wait! i'm already starting on prep for sunday's treat! i can't wait to meet baby sage. this means i get first dibs on her, right? since deb, hol, & brr already got their chance? SHE'S MINE!!!!

Laurel said...

That is EXACTLY how I have felt this summer! Except for the whole "having a baby" part... Love the hodge podge. Love Girls Nights Out. And love the total twinner picture of your girls!

bulkleybunch said...

back off lizzy, you have a baby, i need my sage fix so i can survive without her sweetness!!:) thanks for taking me to dinner-the best salad ever! and the best company ever, that is,if bri bri would chill and sit and talk for two seconds. i thought i had bad add-ha! can't wait to see you happiest family in vegas!!!

Anonymous said...

Brian certainly has dang cute sisters, to go along with his dang cute sister-in-law and his dang cute wife. Hope Bri-Bri appreciates all this dang cuteness,
Brad, father of cute daughters and father in law to cute daughters in law

McCall said...

i think with a baby in the house - there are things that come before blogging - whether we like it or not.

{lizzythebotanist} said...

brad-thanks for including me in the list of cutenss. i was feeling left out since i missed out on the vegas-based sagefest.

Dave and Loralee said...

HAHA-The whole time I was watching Mamma Mia all I could think about was that I wish I was watching it with YOU! Then I wouldn't have felt so dumb for wanting to jump around and dance during the whole movie :) I have yet to find another friend that's like that :)