Saturday, November 22, 2008

Baby Laundry and More


Some have asked "Where did you get that cute blanket?" Well, I am lucky enough to have a sister and friend who makes these awesome, super soft, super cute, minkyblankets. And now you can get one too! They also sell some other great baby items including, burp cloths, booties, bracelets, paci clips, bags and more.

Check them out at:

www.babylaundryandmore.com

For those that live in AZ, they are doing a one time boutique this Tuesday, 11/25, at my mom's house from 12-4. I don't want to put the address on here (hint: she lives right by Poston) but if you are interested let me know.

I won't be in town for this yet but they have great stuff at super affordable prices. May the holiday shopping season begin!

1 comment:

Sammy Pow said...

Watch out for Ali's next post where she tries to get you in on her multi-level-marketing bull crap.