If you need any fashion advice, Emery is more than willing. The girl has an eye don't you think?
And if you ever need to feel good about yourself, hang out with Emery and she will pet your hair or tell you she loves your earrings or that your pants are beautiful. Man, I love this kid.
14 comments:
What a hilarious little outfit! she's so darn cute. A little fashionista in the making.
she looks like bri-bri's twin right there. she is sooo cute. she has much better fashion sense than indie. crap! please, please post big fat poo brain!!!????
I love how kids can pull of any look. I wish is were that easy for adults. Emery looks great, very fashionable indeed!
Is she already being picky on what she wears? Ava doesn't care yet thank goodness! I am loving her posing pic, though....she's got it down!
Who DOESN'T need someone to tell them that their pants are beautiful? Man, you are one lucky mom! ;) I love how much joy our kids can bring to our lives. This is a perfect example. Thanks, Alison, for sharing it with us!
If she can pull of floral, animal print and plaid in the same outfit, she can pull off anything. And not only is she fashionable, she's also a great model. Look at her head tilted to the side. She's got a bright future ahead of her.
I really think she and Reagan should start their own line!
I don't know if it's the way she's standing or what, but she looks BIG in that picture...as in old and grown up!
She's totally in style...what a cutie!
love it! she looks just like bri in that picture. thanks for mashy bay's present, emmers! next year can you give him a few personal style sessions?
who knew having a kid could be such an ego boost. i think i will be training e accordingly...
Will she tell me that the huge bum in the pants looks beautiful too?
Because I need one of those kids hanging around.
What a sweetie. I want to hang out with Emery!
Enery is growing up! Wow- what a fun little friend hanging around your house. Miss you! Hope to see you Sat. in AZ. are we still on? Are you doing black friday? Love ya!
Ohhh, I almost wore my outfit exactly like that today. Glad I checked your blog first.
Post a Comment