Often packages are delivered and I don't know what they are, only to open them and find out Brian bought himself a new shirt ("I need this Volcom shirt for work"). He has been banned from buying another pair of casual Nike shoes although I caught him looking at some other casual shoes yesterday, he says it is ok because they aren't Nike.
Finally, after he bought himself a couple of good looking hoodies , I decided to put his shopping habits to work. I need a cute hoodie for this coming cooler season (68 degrees and I think I am freezing) so I asked Brian to keep an eye out for a cute hooded sweatshirt for me. He bought me three.
The last is to be delivered today and I don't remember what it looks like. I love getting a delivery! Thanks babe - and no this doesn't mean you should get those shoes now.
13 comments:
Wow! I'm rarely the first comment...good timing. I'm just jealous that you asked him for a cute hoodie and that's what you got. If I asked that of my hubby, I'm actually afraid of what I might be getting, seriously.
bribri, can i get a cute new hoodie? thanks! i'm coming to vegas tomorrow. i don't know our dance schedule but i'll call you when i do. love ya.
Way to put his talents to work. Did I tell you that I liked the one you wore today, I meant to if I didn't. Alice liked it too :)
Where did he get them?
Cute hoodies! I was just thinking today that it is time to shift over to pants and jackets.
SWEET! I have had the same hoodie for YEARS! And don't get me wrong, I love it, but I think it's time for some new ones. I'm showing this post to Steve.
I love that he followed through with your request! What a fun surprise to have your deliveries. Hope you get a lot of chances to wear them.
Did you get to choose them or did he choose them for you? Wow, you have a good little hubby! Briant needs to work on the department of buying me things out of the blue and surprising me. He still hasn't caught on yet!
Oh, that's fun for you! I don't know that I'd trust anything John picked out for me. He doesn't have much style. But I would love getting surprise packages in the mail. Assuming they're good stuff and not poop in a box from pissed off clients from John's work. Let's pray none of those guys have my address! Kidding.
I love when my husband goes shopping with me and brings me stuff in the dressing room without me having to leave. It's probably even better when you don't have to do that and just get surprise packages at the door! Getting packages delivered is somehow just better than bringing stuff home in a bag.
I agree with the 68' weather! I am freezing!
Nice! Those shopping habits remind me of someone I know also...hmmm, Sean?! Well I have to admit he has not done any shopping since we moved, but he would be tricky and go and pick up his purchases at the warehouse when we were in Ut so I would have no idea. Sneaky.
I need a cute new hoodie!
And a personal shopper. Your husband up for the job?
I want that white one. Thank you.
Those are cute hoodies! I kind of wish Marc had a shopping obsession. I would totally take advantage and even the score. On the other hand, I like having a house a food, too, so it's probably for the best.
Post a Comment