Sunday, November 02, 2008

I can't wait for Tuesday...

to be over! I don't want to answer my phone or the doorbell or get my mail or look at my front door or watch another blasted commercial until Wednesday. Stupid NV being a swing state. I have had it! Reminds me why I hate politics. May this never-ending election season be over, PLEASE!

Yes, I am going to vote.

Don't ask who I am voting for President.

Local leaders, I am voting for whoever had the worst commercials about them (not by them - meaning the one whose opponent was the nastiest).

13 comments:

Christi said...

You mean you don't love having a million phone calls and fliers??? How unpatriotic :)

Tara said...

I hear ya sister! I already voted so it is out of sight out of mind for me. (well except for the commercials, and the damn fliers).

Good thing we will have bunko to distract us on election night! Although I confess I might have to ask Emily to put the TV on mute. It's a big one!

The Scotts said...

Amen!

Caryn said...

There should be a law that if we vote early, we don't have to hear or see anything more about the elections.

{lizzythebotanist} said...

no kidding! i get like three voicemails a day telling me who i should vote for. and people i have never talked about politics with feel obliged to fill my inbox with political gossip. ugh, it's killing me. i am with you on this-can't wait for it all to be OVER.

bulkleybunch said...

love the new background you and ltb should be professional web designers or something. i'm constantly impressed!! but i guess if you can make a picture turn the right way i'm impressed too!! what's wrong with me. i hate politics too. hate hate hate. i think it's crazy how passionate people get when all politicians are rotten pieces of trash in my humble opinion. love you! :)

Alicia said...

I couldn't agree more!

Lizzy said...

I've kind of been loving the elections... I just like to hear people fight over who will go to hell for voting for a particular candidate.

Sheri Lee said...

I am totally with ya! I knew who I was going to vote for a long time ago, and it's just been a nuisance for the last few months! Only 1 more day!

Bringhursts said...

So, Alison, who are you voting for?

Ha ha, just kidding.

Rachel said...

I totally agree. I was getting calls on my cell phone, which makes me very angry at T-mobile! Too bad it was all for naught because my vote went to Ralph Nader.

Mary said...

So who are you voting for? :)

I voted, but forgot to actually mark who for president before I sealed my envelope. Oops!

Sammy Pow said...

Ali, aren't you stoked? The candidate you voted for won! Finally, we can stop making difficult choices in our lives as they will all be made for us, plus I won't have to work long hours any more because we'll all make the same amount of money, even if we don't work at all. I expect this to all go into action by the end of January '09. I'll be able to retire before 31!