Tuesday, January 27, 2009

7 Months and Sitting Up

She finally mastered sitting up on Sunday. Brian likes to think it was all due to his persistence. I'd like to give some credit to the little muncher for finally graduating from being a blob on the floor.

To celebrate her new skill, she got to take a big girl bath with Emery.

We go back for a weight check on Thursday, but I am hoping my giving her lots of solids, extra bottles and some ice cream help her put on some extra ounces (I am not banking on too much weight gain, she's got an amazing metabolism).

Happy 7 Months Sagie. We sure do love you!
PS - Thanks everyone for the house advice, seriously. I can't wait to find the right one. Until then, we get to move on Saturday into another rental and my house is a total mess.

19 comments:

Christi said...

I am glad that she is sitting up! I hope her weight has gone up! That ice cream looks good.

Lizzy said...

What a big girl! I can't get over how alike your girls look. So pretty!

And if she has a metabolism like her mom's, all the ice cream in the world won't make her gain any weight. So not fair!

Beth said...

beautiful pictures of little sage.

and we know where that FAST metabolism comes from you skinny mini:)

Sammy Pow said...

Yeah, there's no way the kids' metabolisms could have come from your Chubby Hubby, he is a FATA$$.*





* Alison may or may not have recently told me I was fat. Seriously.

bulkleybunch said...

ba don't be so harsh, it's not your fat ass, it's just adi does have a crazy sick metabolism!!!! sage is beautiful. i love the tub pics. miss you guys like crazy!


* alison, if you told brian he's fat, what do you think of me you ^&*(%* )*%&%$(%)?!!! love ya!

Ilene said...

Please, she is plenty big. Laura is in the 7th percentile for weight. That is fine by me. They will grow big soon enough.

Her little face makes me happy.

Kara said...

Emery looks so happy to take a bath with Sage! That's so cute. The ice cream looks so yummy- I wish I had Sage's metabolism. Good luck with the packing and moving, sorry I'm not there to help!

rochelle said...

How exciting! I LOVE that you are still blogging, even though you have a whole house to pack. Thanks for keeping us updated. :)

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

She is such a big girl! She is so beautiful. I can't wait to have 2 kiddos in the bath at the same time. They can play for hours in there!Happy House hunting.

Chante said...

She looks big and healthy to me...as long as she is happy all is good! So glad she made that milestone...I loved it when my kiddos could finally sit up in the bath and look at it in a new view...splashing everywhere!

Alicia said...

She is so pretty, Al.
Sooo.... are you coming to UT anytime soon? I want to hang out.

Jill said...

Way to go Sage!! She is one cute little gal.

And BA, are you getting fat?!

Sammy Pow said...

According to Ali, yes. She reminds me every day.

Tara said...

She is such a doll Alison! I just want to squeeze her every time I am around her (does that bother you?!)

Anyway good luck with the big move. We canceled our pictures for tomorrow so if you guys need Raleigh let us know.

Mary said...

Sitting up! It's so cute, but I do like to watch them slowly lean and fall over . . . she is a cutie pie Alison.

And good luck on the house hunt. We've been doing the same thing and find ourself still renting . . . can't wait to read the advice you got!

Laurel said...

She IS very cute. :)

And I know this was from last week, but I have to follow up with your Lost post. I LOVED that premiere so, so, so much! I seriously kind of had hurt feelings that Jason wasn't as exctied about it as I was, though... Lost makes me so happy!

Jaclyn said...

Sage is a beautiful little baby and it's always so nice when they reach that next milestone. Charlotte didn't sit until she was 7 months and just started scooting/army crawling this week. She turns 11 months tomorrow. I'm hoping that she'll learn to crawl by the time she's 1. However, I'm already missing my "blob" baby.

Rachel said...

ALison! SHe is such a doll! Good luck with the move...I never enjoy the packing part!

The Farnsworth Family said...

Ali good luck moving! It is such a lame, but necessary part of life :) Sage is adorable and seriously Emers looks like a grown up in the tub next to her... when did that happen? I can't for little Addi to sit up on her own! How fun for our girls to be so close together. Perhaps they will one day play dress up together and we can show them our old pics of us doing the same, that is if it won't terrify them too badly!