Thursday, January 15, 2009

Do you think it's sunny?

Every day Emery asks, "Mom, do you think it's sunny." I don't know what she will do when I actually say no. I don't have to worry about that today. It's 67 degrees today. 67. Not a cloud in the sky and no gusty wind. I love it!

So what did we do? We went to the park. We played, ate some lunch, and got some Yogurtland. Man I love that stuff!
Sage snacked on her first orange and she LOVED it. I had to grab them from her before she would choke to switch it with a new one and she would freak out. It was pretty darn cute.


PS - I officially cannot think of one thing to blog about that doesn't involve my kids. Sure, I could whine about the fact that we have to move in 2 weeks. That I am so excited but super nervous to buy a house (first we have to figure out where we want to live and then the house) and I am so sad that we will have to move twice in a short amount of time but it is worth it because I can't wait to finally be in our own place. Or I could go on about how awesome 24 was on Monday that I was jumping out of my seat. Or that I am loving American Idol and laughed my head off last night when Brian practiced his try-out song for me. But I don't have pictures to go with all that so I resort to talking about my kids.

17 comments:

bulkleybunch said...

first off, I HATE YOU!!! keep your 67 degree weather, yogurtland life to yourself!!! super jealous!!! and omh you are moving in 2 weeks, what?? i never hear anything these days. soo out of the loop. good luck. i bet the snaggles helped sts get the most juice out of each orange! score 2 bulkley!

lisset said...

that really stinks that you guys have to move. i hate moving. but on the upside- you have great moving weather!

C Crane said...

First of all, Emery's hair is so cute like that! Where the heck are you guys going to move to? Where are you looking for houses? I have so many questions. I feel the same way about blogging right now. I've got nothin'!

Chante said...

I love Emery's high pigtails....very cute. Good luck moving, totally sucks to have to do it twice, but I totally understand your situation.

Christi said...

Isn't this weather the best! I wish that I could have made it to the park.
24 is so good!!!

The Scotts said...

Your moving!?!? I kind of caught on to that a few posts ago. Have you made offers or picked out a house? How exciting!! Nows the time. Emery is just adorable! Seriously!! Okay and I wanna know Brian's audition song only because Jared and I have had that conversation and it was hilarious!

rochelle said...

The nice thing about your weather, too, is that you don't have the yucky inversion hanging over your head, laughing at you and telling you that it's warmer up higher. I'm jealous. 67 degrees sounds heavenly! Sounds like a fun day.

Brianne said...

It's tough to think of stuff to blog about for me too, especially if it's not involving my kids. That's pretty much all i do. Nobody really wants to hear about the four loads of laundry I did, or the dishes I washed, or the vaccuming that finally got done. But I think it's alright....they sure are cute!!

Felchle Family said...

Hi Alison! It is Libby Menyhart Felchle. Blast from the past!! I found Lauren Cooley through her sister on Facebook and she led me to your blog. How are you? You have two very sweet little girls. We just had our first child-Dylan. He was 3 weeks on Wednesday!

Alifinale said...

Libby!?! I love the internet and that you found me. Now I want an invite to your blog. I tried to look you up on facebook but I am not having much luck (I am not very facebook savvy). It is so fun to hear from you!

Emily said...

I love yogurtland. It was pretty cute watching Sage get so ticked when you didn't keep the orange coming!

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

kids are the best blogging material! I wish I could see Brian's american idol try-out. Congrats on almost buying a house. I am so very jealous lucky girl!

Ilene said...

Just think, pretty soon you will be able to paint a wall the color of your own choosing. It is so worth the moving!

Alicia said...

Don't hate... I love you and miss your face too! I thought of you the whole time we were there; it was just such a whirlwind trip. Anyway, next time I swear! btw, when are you and Kendee coming? I heard a rumor we were all getting together.
Love you!!

Laurel said...

TOTALLY understand! I get so excited when I have something to talk about other than Isabel.

And yes, moving is a pain in the a$$, but soooo worth it for your own house. Congrats!

And I don't watch AI, but am OBSESSED with Jack Bauer.

Kendee said...

Your weather sounds very nice. I have to say that I am surprised that San Antonio seems to be just as nice all winter long as Vegas and Phoenix... who knew? You kids are cute and don't be embarrassed that you blog about them. I do hate it for you that you are moving twice... sorry. Sagers is getting so big; eating oranges, blowing raspberries, but where is her hair???

{lizzythebotanist} said...

WTC? 1.) 67? 2.) my Reader is sucks and keeps forgetting to update me. 3.)pre-approval? awesome! seven bedrooms?! holy cow!

back to the post: emery looks so old and i love her hair like that and nash is going to be so jealous when he sees she gets to play outside. and sts eating oranges? SO cute. haven should grow some of those teeth thingys so she can try some...