Monday, June 01, 2009

11 Months


Sage is:
  • finally pulling herself up to stand but often forgets how to sit back down.
  • still just sporting her 2 natal teeth and shows them off jutting them out all the time (underbite and braces seem to be part of her future)
  • babbling in her own little language - but usually waits until I need her to be quiet (like in church).
  • deciding to be more picky about her food.
  • way more smiley than her serious older sister (ok, so Emery was just a serious baby) but has the quietest little giggle that I love.
  • a great High Five giver.
  • sickly (according to her dad) but remains happy and sweet even when she is hacking up a lung.
  • bald on top but her side hair makes up for it.
  • 11 months!

12 comments:

Christi said...

I love her side hair!!!! I love Sage. I can't believe that she going to be 1 next month. I really like that pic too.

Jill said...

that is such a cute picture, and she will be 1 soon! what a big girl.

Ilene said...

Ah, with those teeth jutting out, she is Kobe Bryant's counterpart. You can call her the White Mamba.

Ask your husband if you have no idea what my comment is about.

Lizzy said...

That picture is so sweet. I love that she only has side hair. Baby hair growth patterns are the best.

I can't believe she's almost one! She's still just a baby to me because that's the only way I've seen her. Although she certainly is looking bigger!

Sammy Pow said...

I'm glad you finally got that picture of you off the main screen Ali.

Sickly Snaggle-tooth Sage rules!

I love all my beautiful girls.

Kara said...

I love your new header and your whole blog, actually! My blog needs a major makeover and I need help with it!! Anytime you want to play around with it to help me make it cute like yours, I'm down!

The Farnsworth Family said...

Oh she is too stinking cute!! Wasn't it just yesterday she was sitting with my tiny at cracker's?

Laurel said...

Such a sweet girl! Thanks for her stats. :) (And the 2 birth teeth still crack me up...)

{lizzythebotanist} said...

before i read anything i noticed the long hair, but i didn't realize the bow is cleverly disguising the lack of hair elsewhere. so funny! maybe she's missing top hair because it's all coming out in her crazy long eyelashes-where did she get those? she's a cutie. can't wait to see her!

Tara said...

I love the Sager too! She is such a doll.

rochelle said...

She is adorable. My Alex has an underbite, too. Braces are definitely in his future. Sage is darling. I can't believe she's almost one!

bulkleybunch said...

snaggle, you are the cutest! love and miss you!