
Funny because it's true. C'mon guys. I know you're all just jealous I went to Disneyland and you didn't but 5 comments in 3 days. I am pathetic. Blogging is feeling like a chore lately and I need my blogging friends to pull me out of my funk.
Thanks Alicia for the awesome "Will Blog" sign. I love it!
Thanks Alicia for the awesome "Will Blog" sign. I love it!
15 comments:
comment.
bah ha ha ha ha
I kill myself!
You crack me up!:)
Your trip looked amazing and I'm glad your mom went with you! Emery really fell off the ride? Scary!
Your collages are super cute! I really am jealous that you were in Disneyland and I'm freezing here in Chicago 36 weeks pregnant expecting it to snow next Monday! :(
You probably have lurkers, like me, who read all the time but don't comment :) But I know what you mean - comments help you want to blog more. It takes a lot of time and creativity - I appreciate your blogging skills :)
It's so true-who doesn't love a comment? Never give up blogging. You're the one that started it all! What would we do if you went away??
Tara is pretty funny! Can that be my comment :) You have to keep blogging, you are the one that started it all!
christie is right-i bet the majority of us learned what blogging is because of you. dare i say you changed our lives? i just can't really type right now so you better count this as ten comments for all the effort it took;)
not so jealous of disney right now-more jealous of health and vitality that made you able to do it. i would have lasted five minutes!
I need some serious help with my blog, I don't even want to look at it anymore! I admit, I was and am jealous of your Disneyland trip, again for the second time this year! But, keep blogging, where's your fall TV show critique?
funny funny stuff girl! i'm proud to be counted in the "5" comment group. i love you and your blog! and i mustered up a comment even though i was indeed jealous! :)
You are so cool and popular and I love your hair.
Isn't that a schmoozy awesome comment? I'm so bad at commenting lately! But really, I've been bad at blogging PERIOD. Still love your blog and your beautiful little girls.
I love you Ali! Don't be in a blogging funk! And I've been meaning to ask you about FlashForward? Are you watching it? And Fringe- holy crap I love that show.
I love that you have mentioned me here. I feel so important. :) Love comments. Love 'em!
I actually did look at your trip and was jealous, until I remembered I am going next week...
And since I was looking at your blog on my iphone at 3 am I struggle to type comments on the screen...
But I do love you and your blog and you need to do some fall show recaps!
umm...were we at Disneyland at the same time and didn't even know it???? We seriously saw SOOOO many people there from utah, which was hilarious.
so, dave gets more comments on his posts than me and it makes me jealous that people like him more than me. I'm boring, I'll admit it, but you're funny, so it's no wonder you always get so many comments. And you're friends with half the world too. I'll be sure to comment more so you know how much I love you :)
I can't believe you actually got good pictures at Disneyland! I stopped bringing my camera long ago because none of mine every turn out. Great pics, looks like a great trip!
you are TOO funny. no shame:) it's fun to get comments.
and i am VERY jealous you got to go to d land during halloween time-so fun. we are having d land withdrawals over here-it's been 6 months can you believe it? we are going next month and i'm counting the days.
so fun you got to have your mom and steve to yourself and stay at the park. i have never stayed at the park! and i love reading your blog too-keep it up! love ya:)
Post a Comment