
We went on a little field trip with Emery's preschool yesterday. Pumpkin patches (
and I am not talking about the make shift pumpkin patch in the parking lots of grocery stores) are hard to come by here in the Vegas. But we found one at Gilcrease Orchard. Sure, the pumpkin leaves were dried and shriveled and turns out most of the pumpkins were ready to harvest in August. But those accomodating farmers made sure there were pumpkins there for us, even if they had been cut some time before and just laid next to the vines. It was still fun as Emery & Sage got to walk in the dirt and pick their own pumpkins and then enjoy some delicious apple cider and a free apple too.

Emery and Noah running ahead.

Sage hitching a ride with Ella.

Sage checking out the selection. I kind of like the green ones...

Emery wanted to find a small one. She kept checking them to see if they were "too heavy for my arms"

It was a fun trip and Em loved being there with her preschool friends. Thanks Mrs. H!

PS - Thanks for the blogging love and for putting up with my shameless begging.
11 comments:
Too cute! I have told myself for the past 2 years that I would find one of these to do with Isabel, but alas... Maybe next year. Those girls of yours sure look like they're in heaven!
I am dying over that bow.
Glad you got to go to the pumpkin patch before it was completely out of pumpkins.
Looks like fun! I've got to hit up some pumpkin farms. How is October half way over already?
I am glad that she got to go to one. Reagan still wants to go to the at the parking lot.
That bow is awesome! I love Ella!
I love Emery's run, it's so cute! That pic of her running ahead somehow shows her personality. Is that weird? (Probably). Anyway, it's cute!
I love Las Vegas pumpkin patches. For reals.
How cute! The girls are so big! I have got to get to our pumpkin patch soon before I forget!
I'm glad your girls found some pumpkins! That really is the only way to pick out pumpkins. You have to go to a real pumpkin farm. Sage looks cute in that wagon.
ah man, so this is what i have to look forward to next year? the pumpkin patch is a must-do, i'm going to have a really hard time with a dead one! nash & haves are excited for their trip to what i guess will be their last real pumpkin patch trip for...a while...
i love the pic of emers holding her prized pumpkin and the one holding her baby sister's hand. you've got beautiful girls. :)
Wow, sweatshirts......was it cold that day? It seriously was 102 on Saturday and it was not making me happy here in AZ!
Post a Comment