It was a weekend of eating, crying, laughing, snacking, bawling, giggling, shopping and most importantly recommitting to be a better person. Loved all the speakers, died laughing at Kenneth Cope and he cheesy gazing to the ceiling, ate at Pizza Factory twice. I got to know a bunch of fabulous women I didn't know before and became better friends with some I did know. All in all it was the best time out ever.
I may not have these friends after this but it made me laugh too hard not to share. So, after not much sleep the night before then driving back to Vegas late at night we decided to entertain ourselves on our drive. We made faces and took pictures ("Ok, do sexy. Now 5 year old smile. Now constipated"....). I felt like I was 12 and laughed 'til I cried. Then looked at the pictures afterward and almost cried at how scary we were. Thanks for the laughs, girls.

9 comments:
You have so many fun girl friends! Fun Times! We won't be home over Thanksgiving. Bummer! I will miss you again! Are you around over Christmas?
I have never heard of time out for women, but a weekend without the kids sounds like heaven!
Fun times! I should have known there would be lots of crying involved. Glad you had fun though, girl time is the best!
looks like you had a blast,just don't get too righteous on me! :) i love the expressions pics. fun!
Which ones were the sexy pictures?
I am so happy to see that you are still doing your fabulous faces pictures. :)... Hmmm, maybe I should post some old ones...
Glad you had such a good time. I hope you ate some Pizza Factory for me- ya know that's my favorite place ever!!! I love the funny faces pictures- I was studying them trying to figure out what what what?
How fun!! I am all about weekends away from kids. I too love the breaks!! Love the silly car faces!
Looks like fun. What a huge group! Love the car pictures!!!
Post a Comment