First, we went to a playgroup Halloween party. It was a good trial run for the costumes (Emery a pink monster and Sage was Boo from Monsters Inc.)
They decorated bags
And cupcakes. Sage mostly just walked around trying to snatch everyone's cupcakes.
Then the YW came over and we painted pumpkins (sad I didn't get a pic of all the girls and their pumpkins). Emery was so excited to paint with the big girls.
Emery's preschool had a Halloween party where she got to wear her costume again. They read Halloween stories, played pass the witch, and ate lots of treats.

Then Brian and I went out with some friends to Bonnie Screams - one western town with 5 haunted houses.


Finally, Halloween day arrived. I finished our costumes and we went to the ward party as Monsters Inc family.
Hope your Halloween was just as freaky and fun!
22 comments:
Super cute costumes Al, great job!
SOOOOOO CUTE!!! I love your costumes!! What a cute mom you are!!
Too cute! I especially love that Emery just loves to play with all the big girls in YW. Fun Halloween!
How great are your costumes! I think it is great that you are wearing gloves and a scarf in vegas!
Of course the best costumes ever!!! Every year I am amazed at what you create. My girls just have to deal with Old Navy costumes :)
Happy Halloween!
Love the costumes...you did an amazing job. Halloween was so fun this year with kids.
I was anxious to see how your whole family costume was going to come together and you never cease to amaze me little miss talented sewer! Looks like Emery has such a cute little preschool class and I never knew that Bonnie Springs did a Halloween thing.
i'm so sad halloween is over. your snake hair turned out great! the girls look so cute-sage is getting so big!
i couldn't help but notice scarves and gloves-does this mean i'll still get to wear my favorite winter coats in vegas?
I'll leave a comment! Love the costumes. You guys are clever. I'm so jealous about the NYC trip...I love that place. It could never get old. And, Disneyland again...jealous again.
if you made those, i'm going to kill you?!! wow! i LOVE it! what a great theme! monsters for sure! i've never seen so many festivities just for halloween! love you!
LOVE IT, LOVE IT LOVE IT! What cute costumes!!! Adorable!
You are my Halloween Hero!!! Adorable. I especially love little Boo.
soooo cute!!!
Seriously your costumes are amazing!! Your Halloween looked SO fun! How cute are your girls? And that pic of you screaming in the haunted house totally cracks me up! I totally picture you making that face and letting out a fake scream then laughing hard. Miss you...
SO Cute!!! You are so craft my friend....
Such cute costumes!! Tell me you didn't make them!?!?!
I thought I posted a comment, but forgot when I quickly saw your cute costumes. Anyways.....just to let you know, Briant wouldn't be caught dead in that monster costume that BA is wearing. Hilarious! Oh the things we do for our kids!
you are so talented! Love the costumes
so so so glad you got to have a kidless getaway! i am in love with new york. love all the great pics.
You guys look great! I'm sure Jackson would be in love with Sage since Boo is one of his favorite Disney characters. :)
Looks like you had a fun trip to NYC. Wish we had known you were out here--we would have loved to have seen you guys!
I am soo sooo sooooo jealous of your family costumes. I can't believe you make those. Great job girlie.
Oh Izabella has that same Boo costume! I could not for the life of me get her to wear it this year. She kept complaining about how the hood wouldn't stay up. I am jealous of how cute your baby girl looked in it.
Post a Comment