Monday, November 23, 2009

Jingle Bells and more...

I have waited long enough...the tree is going up today and the Christmas songs are going on the ipod. We are getting ready for Christmas!

And just so I don't forget...Emery started singing Jingle Bells yesterday and this is her version:

Jingle Bells
Jingle Bells
He is so Brave
Jingle Bells
How are you?
Good good good good good

We laughed. Who's so brave? She said she didn't know. After listening to us she now sings it like this:

Jingle Bells
Jingle Bells
All through the way
It's fun to ride
fun to ride
and say, Hey!

I love her singing and if I could sneakily record all her little songs she sings in the car I would. She usually shuts down for the camera. But she does have some pretty awesome versions of songs. A couple months ago, after a visit to the dentist, she sang this version of "I know you"

I know you
I have a big cavity.....

(Don't worry, we got that fixed and now she has a big silver tooth)

Ok, now I can't think of some of the other ones. I better write these down faster. Funny funny girl.

Now, back to setting up Christmas!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

4 comments:

Lizzy said...

I might be right there with ya. I don't know how much longer I can wait to set up the tree. I did start my at-home caroling yesterday. Ben hates when I sing though and always asks me to stop. So sad...

Christi said...

I love Emery's song. I would buy her CD!!! We are waiting to set up after Thanksgiving, but I see since you are leaving and want it to be Christmasy when you get home!!! I love singing Christmas music when it's 65 degrees outside too!

{lizzythebotanist} said...

how is she so funny? i just laughed out loud. we miss her. i'm excited to live close by to such a funny girl!

bulkleybunch said...

i'm so sad we don't see you guys more. emery is hilarious! i love her! can't wait to play with you guys at christmas. wahoooooo