Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Cake Monster Sage

We went to a birthday party on Saturday. Happy Birthday to Reagan & Alice. The girls had fun and Sage was cracking me up. First, when they finally opened up the pinata and kids were grabbing candy, Sage just stuck her hand out and said "thank you" over and over until she finally got some candy in her hand. Then she continued to rummage and sneak candy throughout the present opening. But what she really loved was the cupcakes.

She is so my child. Thanks Emily for the photos!

7 comments:

Christi said...

She was so happy with the cupcakes!!

Emily said...

I love her. She knows how to properly eat a cupcake.

Tara said...

She is so freaking cute! I love the yelling thank you thank you before she even got the candy. She's awesome!

Ilene said...

If no one was around to watch me, I would totally stuff a cupcake in my mouth like Sage.

I admire kids' "pride be damned" attitude.

bulkleybunch said...

cute dress! :) she's an eater after my own heart! and what good manners!!

{lizzythebotanist} said...

cuteness. i have a feeling she and haven were twins separated at conception or something. they are going to do some serious damage together...and all with the best manners!

Bringhursts said...

That's what I look like around cupcakes too.