Tuesday, August 03, 2010

A party for Sage

Ok, I really need to stop avoiding my blog. This is my journal and here I go.

We had a "little" party for Sage with all the family that was around in UT. When I say little, I mean there were over 40 people (and this was before the rest of my family came in town) there to help celebrate my little Sage.
We had pizza
and cupcakes. Sage thought she could just go straight for the cupcakes.
We played at the park and the kids loved the balloons and the hill.
Then we got around to singing happy birthday and Sage had another go at the cupcakes. I love the way this girl can put down the cupcakes. She is so my child.
And on to the next best part...the presents. I can't tell who is the most excited, Sage, the rest of the kids or me. She made out like a bandit!
It was a fabulous birthday and we were so lucky to have so many loved ones there to celebrate (except the most important loved one, her Daddy had to miss out. He informed me that we aren't allowed to do that again). We sure do love our Sage. She is happy, feisty, wild, fast, sweet, smart, and constantly surprising us. I am thankful everyday that she is part of our family. Happy Birthday Crazy Girl!

9 comments:

Christi said...

Happy Birthday little Sagers! I am sad that we missed out too, but am glad that you guys had a good time!!

Lyns said...

SOOO cute! Love your cute blog. We need to play soon!

The Scotts said...

LOL!! I love your face in the last picture!! You do look more excited than anyone and you look wayyyy cute! Happy Bday Sage!

Caryn said...

Okay, did you make her dress??? So cute! And she is getting too big!

Alicia said...

I love these pictures. I'm still so sad we didn't get together while you were here (and KENDEE was in town??!! ... well, at least YOU called me. I love you.)
Sage is adorable. And, yes--so is her cute dress.

Brooke Hunt (aka Mr. Burns) said...

I agree with Shan- you are super excited & that's just how it should be and always has been. LOVE YOU! I have never met Sage & that is ridiculous to me. I wanna play together... but at LEAST we need to have a girls trip. Want to try for Time Out for Women this year in Phoenix? Its Oct. 15-16 I think... It could be fun. Let me know. Love your guts!

Sammy Pow said...

Love you Sage.

Tara said...

Happy Birthday little Sagey! You look so cute in the pics Ali. As always! I am jealous of your cupcakes too. If you made those I am just flat out embarrassed for myself (referring to the sad looking cupcakes I made for Drew). ;)

bulkleybunch said...

super glad we got to celebrate the big day with snaggle!!! love you guys!