Friday, September 21, 2007

The weathers a changin'

I love that the weather is changing here in Las Vegas, it feels almost chilly! We went to pool group on Wed. and all of us wusses were complaining about how cold it was. So what, that it was probably 85 degrees at 9am - with the wind blowin', the kids were the only ones brave enough to get really wet. We decided that this would be our last pool group.

Sad... but that just means we can play at the park now. Oh, I am excited to be able to play at the park - that doesn't involve getting wet.

I love the cool breeze instead of feeling like a huge blow dryer is aimed at you. I love that I can walk outside and the temp is actually cooler than inside. I love that it is getting cooler without the threat of getting too cold. We'll see how long this lasts, but tomorrow is supposed to be 76 and I am totally ok with that.

13 comments:

Ilene said...

You know, if you were in Oregon, 76 degrees would mean that you could go and get wet.

It is getting cold up here. Fall is in the air which is fun- soup, sweaters, hot chocolate.... sad though because that means a real winter is around the corner. I don't wanna real winter. I want a Las Vegas winter.

Christi said...

I agree with you about the weather. I love Emmery's picture at the park. She is totally posing, I love it!

Chelsea said...

Sounds like you've aclimated to the environment rather quickly if 76 is cold!

Emily said...

I love that picture of Emery!
I'm not ready to be done swimming...we'll have to go in the afternoon sometime when it's still hot. The park is fun too though, I'm just ready for Easton to be able to walk around so I don't have to carry him everywhere!

Tara said...

Man I want to be a member of the pool group. Why don't you ever invite me? Gosh!

I LOVE that picture of the Emers too. She is such a doll!

Summertime Designs said...

I am jealous! It's still 15 degrees warmer then that here, but I too can feel the "weather's a changin'". When I walk Caitlynn out to the bus stop in the morning, it actually feels pleasant! Fall and Winter are my main reasons for loving Arizona! Hopefully it will stay nice in Vegas!

Jenn said...

I have enjoyed the weather also these past few days. It is nice to go to the park and not melt. I will miss the pool days, but they will be back!

Caryn said...

Yeaaaaa sure, brag about the weather, it is still in the upper 90's, so don't get too used to the nice weather before your trip!

PS I had my traffic school today, I still haven't decided if I will blog about it or not... fun times!

Marc said...

Don't you love living in a city where basically everyone you know has their own pool?

Kendee said...

I am glad you will finally get some relief from the heat. I just love the fall weather.

The Farnsworth Family said...

I love Fall! I am so glad you are getting some fab weather! The weather is amazing here park & zoo weather!! YAY! I hope you have a great trip :)

King Family said...

I am also in love with the weather change. I would be more in love with it in Vegas though, because you know it isn't followed by snow. Snow=crappy.

Alicia said...

Alison-- you are so cute!
I love the fall weather too. It is by far my favorite season. Utah is cooling down. No AC or Heat for a little while at least. Sweet.