It's been a crazy week and to top it off I got sick yesterday. Before this I could count on 1 hand the number of times I have puked in the last 10 years - last night I just about doubled that. I just hope I am over it now and that Brian and Emery and my sister's family of 6 that stayed with us last night don't get it.This is a time to be THANKFUL for good health! I hope you are feeling better than me.
8 comments:
Ugh! No fun! Hope you're feeling better. Emery was so cute in nursery today. She really loves singing time - especially the part at the end where we clap after every song. Yeah! I think she's the only one who was stayed sunny all afternoon!
I am so sorry you got sick. Reagan threw up 6 times last night. I am not feeling the best, but I haven't thrown up. Hang in there.
By the way awesome pic!
Sorry you are sick, but love the pumpkin picture.
The only time throwing up is actually a good thing is when you feel better right after. Clearly, with your marathon, that was not the case and that is the WORST kind of sick in my book! So sorry, but I hope it's all past now!
I hate when throw up streaks end. It is always a very sad day. Hope you are feeling better. Have fun in AZ for Thanksgiving! See you next week.
This bug is really going around! I really hope it skips us! Hopefully you are better for Thanksgiving! That would be the worst to not be able to eat Thanksgiving dinner. I love that picture of the pumpkin!
Get better soon!
AAAGGGHH!!! So, yucky sick germs CAN get passed through computers??? So so so so sorry :) I'm still wondering when someone is going to invent the ability to pass food through telephones...you know-you're talking to your mom, I need some eggs for dinner, and she says I have some, and you're both mad because you can't pass food through the phone. But apparently you visited our blog too much in the past few weeks and caught our stomach flu.
HOPE IT'S GONE!
Post a Comment