Who does your kid look more like? If you don't have a kid, try the celebrity look-alike one. It is endless entertainment.
Monday, November 05, 2007
What a surprise!
Everyone (especially my family) says that Emery looks just like her daddy. I agree with them for the most part, particularly when she was younger and comparing her to his baby photos. However, the Look-Alike Meter doesn't tell lies - I guess Emery looks more like me. I even did it like 4 times with different pictures - I won everytime.

Who does your kid look more like? If you don't have a kid, try the celebrity look-alike one. It is endless entertainment.
Who does your kid look more like? If you don't have a kid, try the celebrity look-alike one. It is endless entertainment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I think you are all very cute. I just did this twice and it switched opinions.
Wow, I am amazed! I was one who thought she looked so much like Brian when she was younger. I see you in her more these days though. She's a good mix of the both of you, and she's SO CUTE TOO!
I think that is hilarious! I guess you can find just about anything on the Internet eh?
oh my gosh. I need that! We have no idea who Charlie looks like! I'm going to do that right now!
I agree with Emily. She has a good mix of both of you. She is a cutie!
Hey Alison! I'm so glad for blogs because I'm sure I would never have seen you again! I found your blog on Alisha's and Loralee's. You guys look like you are doing really well and your little girl is very cute! These past years have gone by so fast- we've all changed a ton I'm sure. It would be fun to get together again sometime. Stacy
I think she might look like a Stoddard. We are missing our baby!!
Hilarious! I think I think Emery looks more like you maybe because I know you better... That's so funny.
That is so fun! I think she looks like you too! I love the halloween pictures that is so dang cute. Love the idea of bee catcher and bee.
There are very few things in life you can rely on and the look o like meter is one of them :) i will have to try it with all of my kids but I am pretty sure it will tell me what I already know... Austin & Blake are Dave clones and Chase is my clone.
Post a Comment