It is weird how on top of things I was with my first pregnancy and this time around things are a little slow going. I went to a doctor before Christmas and he didn't want to do an ultrasound (
even though I had no idea how far along I was). Since I didn't feel the love for this Dr. I decided to switch to one my
friend recommended. The process of switching turned out to be a huge pain because the office staff were idiots and it took about 3 weeks. So, finally, they set me up for an ultrasound and I was so excited to see this little one and to be reassured that it is healthy and growing.

The added bonus of waiting so long to get the first ultrasound (
I am 15 weeks) is that I got to find out the sex! We are excited to be having a....
GIRL!!!!
Brian is a little bit in denial about this, but as you can see, unless something grows between those legs in the next 4 weeks we are going to be having more pink in the house.
We are so excited to see the baby looks healthy and growing normally. They even moved up my due date a few days, July 11 - and I will take every day that I can.
29 comments:
Tell Brian that I'll trade him one of my boys for your girl!!!!
CONGRATS!! Babies are just awesome (and alot of work), so join the club of the "one sex" only children!
You are SO lucky! How nice to find out so much earlier than expected! Now we know what to shop for!!!
Gotta love the pink!!!! Fun for Emery to have a sister. Brian has plenty of time left to try for a boy. Know that our house is so excited for you!!!!
YAY! Another girl!
Yeah! I am glad that you guys are having another girl. That will be lots of fun. I still can't believe that you found out already what you are having!!!!
Wow! Another girl will be so fun. I love my sisters and I know you feel the same. Feel like I haven't seen you guys forever. Excited for girls nite. See you then!
Yay! That is great, a house full of girls. You will have so much fun.
Emery is going to help her become even more girly than she is, and I love it! How fun for all of you!
Yea!! I love my girls, and of course Jake too! Congrats, I'm glad everything looks good.
There is no stress with another "same sex" baby. All the junk is readily accounted for and so the husband should be happy about keeping some moola in the bank.
I would love a girl next but I have so much boy stuff, I can't imagine making way for girly stuff. There just isn't any room.
let's hear it for girl power!! wahoo!! it's a revolution, we're taking over bri-bri you better watch out. love you!
I'm screwed.
congrats!!! 2 girls are the best. My girls are best friends. I LOVE seeing there sister bond!!! You will have a BLAST!!!
Lisa S.
Yeah for girls!! So fun to have 2 of the same right in a row! And tell Brian that "it takes a man to make a man" :) Well thats what I hear anyways! :)
poor ba...but yay for haven-to have a girl cousin just two months apart (?) will be so dang fun. congrats congrats!
Woohoo! Congratulations! My sis and I are just a little closer in age than Emery and her little sis will be. We had so much fun growing up, and even more now that we're grown up and not fighting over boys.
Hope the fra-fra banishment is going well!
Yeah, congrats! You're due one day before Nathan's b-day! Emery will be happy to have a baby sis! I always wanted a sister and never got one.
Congrats! I secretly wanted a girl because I love Amy's little set up with her two girls and two boys, so maybe your next will be a boy and all will be good for BA! Unless your little babe has a little small male part that hasn't really grown so big yet! (Sorry BA)
Ali I am SO excited for you! How fun for Emers to have a little sister to dress up with! Congrats!
Yea! Congratulations!
Awesome!!! Congrats Ali! That is so exciting!
I love the new blog design as well. Gosh can you stop being so freakin cute?!
How fun! I love the technology of Ultrasounds! SO fun! I was lucky since I worked for my doc that I found out with both my kids early what they were (13 weeks w/ Braden & 15 w/ Berk!) Love it! Congrats!!!
BA- you are welcome to borrow one or both of my crazy boys any day. I will FedEx them up, k?
First off, you are so good at decorating your blog. I tried, honestly, the other day and could not figure it out. So, I offically give up. Sencond of all, glad you found a different doc and congrats on another girl! That is great! They will be best of friends! I have no sympathy for Brian at all. What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger!
Yay for girls! Congratulations! So happy for you Ali!
Oh-- how exciting! I am so happy for you Al... they will be best friends!
Hooray! Sisters are so much fun!
Yeah!!! Two little girls in a row is the best!!!
WE LOVE TWO GIRLS! This is sooooo exciting! You're gonna have so much fun. Matching clothes is hard for the first little while cuz not many companies make the infant stuff that matches the toddler stuff. But when it starts...it doesn't stop! hee! You might THINK that you already have girl clothes so you won't need to buy anymore, but think again. Now you have to get new clothes for BOTH girls so they'll match :)
SO FUN! CONGRATS!
Yeah Alison! How fun is this going to be! They are going to be darling. All I can say is Gymboree! Matching clothes is so much fun! Congrats!
Post a Comment