
Today my little Sagie is 2 months. Of course I can't believe it has already been 2 months since she was born but at the same time I almost can't remember life without her. And to celebrate she gave me a big toothy grin last night (
how many moms can say that of their 2 month old?) I was very excited because it took forever (
almost 3 months) for Emery to give us a real smile so I started to think that would be the case for Sage too.

We also got to celebrate by giving her some shots today. Other than that she is doing great, is healthy and growing like a weed. Here are her stats:
Weight: 10 lbs. 10 oz. - 46%
Length: 23 inches - 82%
Head: 15 - 27% ish
19 comments:
Love the pics! What a cute lil' chunker!!
She is growing so fast...I love how she's filling out and getting some weight on her!s She now weighs what Easton did about a week after he was born! Way to go Sage!
Boo for shots.
she is so cuuuuuuuute. and growing up so fast! i can't believe it has been 2 months.
She is beautiful!!! Those eyes are stunning.
And we got shots for our little man today too! As sad as I am for him, I'm hoping it means he'll actually sleep through the night tonight. Maybe yours will too!
k, i seriously think she and haven have some similarities...minus the tooth! so glad she smiled for you! isn't the second kid flying by so much faster than the first? it's scaring me.
er...teeth, not tooth. i keep forgetting that there are actually two of them!
I don't think she could be any cuter!!! I miss you!
She is getting so big. I love her toothy grin! That is awesome.
she is beautiful! I love her!
Teeth, that still cracks me up. She is adorable.
Oh she is just freakin gorgeous! And those are some excellent stats as well. Way to go Sage!
She is so stinkin cute. Ben saw her picture (he's blog commenting with me) and said, "I want baby." He misses her.
oh my gosh she is sooo cute. i love it. she already looks older than last week. :( beautiful baby andersons!!
Two teeth?! Oh boy are you still nursing that kid? I think she might be like one eighth vampire of something. Brian does have to get his milky white thighs somewhere!
LOVE the pictures! She is so beautiful! She is just like her mommy, tall and beautiful. I really feel like you just had her too...where did the last two months go?
Wait, I thought she only had one tooth? What, did another one pop up? Maybe at that rate she will be walking by 6 months! Those pics are so precious and cute of her! I'm glad you are posting pics of her since we are probably the only ones that have never seen her!
She is DARLING, Al!!! I need to keep up! Congrats!!
She is so dang cute Alison! I'm glad I was able to see her in person before we left!
What cute pictures!! That is exactly what I remember Emery looking like when she was a baby. She looked beautiful in her blessing dress, and you look great too. I can't believe how big Emery is getting. Don't you just love family get-togethers?!? Looks like you guys had lots of fun.
Post a Comment