Sage playing Jesus in Nativity.
Emery performing "Up on the housetop" for the family show.Pajama time.
Pajama Time: take 2
Sage amazed at her stocking.
Having to force Emery to open more presents after she only wanted to play with her Mrs. Pots.But my greatest joy this Christmas is right here.
9 comments:
So cute!! Love all the pj's and Sage's & Emery's expressions are adorable. I love her look of Santa came! Merry late Christmas!
What a fun Christmas! Cute jammies and cute girls! Can't wait to see you guys again. It seems like it's been forever.
Ah, that's cute. Looks fun, too! I can't get over Sage's cheeks! She is so freaking cute. Same with Emery. I love the pajama pictures.
the pic of emmers in front of the tree is classic stuff.very cute.
just ditto to lizzy's comment. you win the "most energy" award in the singing number for sure. why do i never win most energy in rock band?? dang it!!!!! i'm glad you captured lots of happy moments:) love you.
Matching pj's for Christmas is so great. I noticed, too, how into the song you were. You make quite the impression...and I LOVE the NOEL letters behind you! How striking. I'm glad you had a merry christmas!
Looks like you had a great Christmas! I am so impressed with your skills. You've always been amazing. Seriously. Love it!
Jazz hands--open face. Girl, you've been practicing for awhile!
Love the pic of Emers in front of the tree. That is just too perfect.
Super great Christmas! Your girls are adorable and I love your jazz hands, you goofball! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment