Then we got up this morning to go to the Santa Train in Boulder City. Although the Santa Train was totally sold out (you'd think there was nothing else to do with kids in this area) we got to play with friends, check out the trains and ride a little trolley. Emery was happy as can be.

Then we headed off to Bass Pro Shop to meet Santa. Seriously, why wait in line at the mall when you could walk right up to Santa, see a bunch of huge stuffed deer, elk and bears and make a candy cane reindeer? Brian called it a Christmas miracle. Being our first time at the Bass Pro Shop we were amazed...we had never seen so many people wearing creased jeans even at the rodeo.
All in all it has been a great weekend with holiday fun. Lets see if we can keep the holiday spirit going with Cactus Christmas Lights tonight and a White Elephant gift exchange tomorrow. I love this time of year!!
16 comments:
the creased jean comment is priceless. i have to say, everytime we've driven through vegas i've thought about stopping there...
Fun times! You look SO CUTE at the work party! I love that sweater. What skirt did you go with? I'm excited for the white elephant bash tomorrow. Now I've got to go find something ridiculous as my gift..
I love how Reagan is in almost every one your pictures at the train! Too bad we missed you at the Pro Shop. There were a ton of cowboys there.
Oh and you and Brian look great!
Creased jeans and stuffed elk? Sounds like my kind of place.
Looks like a festive good time! But for some reason you guys just wearing just sweatshirts when it's only two weeks before Christmas just doesn't seem right...
Cute picture of you guys at the party! Sad about the santa train...now we know for next year to get tickets in advance! We should have bought them yesterday for next year.
I hope you didn't go to the cactus gardens last night, only because it was windy and freezing! Otherwise they are really cool and you should see them sometime.
you look so sexy in your party dress! you guys are quite a handsome/sexy couple! :) i love the pic of emers and snaggle on santa. you get so many good pics. i've been a total slacker lately, but i'll work on it! your christmas blog background is cute and you need to post your christmas letter for those not popular enough to have gotten one in the mail-classic!
Fancy Schmancy dinner... glad to see you guys are still down to earth as evidenced by your visit to Bass Pro shop.
Your Christmas picture and letter came in the mail this week and you all look so cute! The letter is funny too. I agree with Hol, you should post it. Your holiday festivities looks so fun and you look awesome in your party dress. I love all the santa pics with Emers and now Sage. Can't wait to see you soon! Love you!
You guys always know how to cram lots of fun into one weekend. And from the looks of your pictures at the Santa train, Emery still had lots of fun. I, on the other hand, didn't take any pictures and have nothing to show for it. Oh-well, maybe next year. Glad you guys had a good time this weekend.
Only a talented girl like you could pull together a great outfit in one day! Boys!
The best part is that Bass has santa there before Thanksgiving!
Cute. We went to Bass Pro Shop to see Santa, too! I am SOLD! It was awesome, and what could be better than a picture of your screaming child on Santa's lap? A FREE picture of your screaming child on SAnta's lap!
You know, I hear "it's the most wonderful time of the year"...! But seriously, who DOESN'T love this time of year?
I just freaked out a little bit realizing that there are only 9 days until Christmas.
SO fun! I love love love December for all of the fun stuff that there is to do!! You look beautiful as always and seriously your girls are adorable. I can't get enough of Emer's in her cute little glasses :)
Probably one of the cutest family I know. You are are awesome!
Lets go out to dinner again soon.
Crazy weekend you had. I had to go shopping the day of Steve's Christmas party with my two kids. I didn't find anything... just came home super angry and wore something ugly from my out of date closet. Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment