We had our ward Christmas party this past weekend and again we had a special visitor. I have been prepping Emery for this special event - singing "Here Comes Santa Clause" and making her watch Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and other Christmas shows and telling her about how nice Santa is.
Looks like it worked because we went from this last year...

to Emery running up to be the first one this year.

Can't wait for more visits to Santa this year!
14 comments:
They grow up too stinkin' fast! She sure is a pretty girl...and I'm glad she had a better experience with that jolly old elf!
way to go emmers! hopefully nash will follow your good example when we go visit santa next week. he sure loves to watch "ahmarie poop" (it's burning a hole in my head...)!
Cute picture! Now you have a screaming one and a smiley one, you're all set. Hopefully she'll love Santa from here on out.
I am gald that she was happy this year! I am still so sad that we didn't get to go.
Yea for Emery! Abby has informed me that she does NOT want to see or talk to Santa. She has never been afraid! I am a little ticked because we are going to the Polar Express this weekend and she better like it!!
that first picture is awesome- how funny is it that santa can instill that much fear in a little child?
She looks so happy and cute this year, but I've got to say, I love her crying picture. It's just too funny!
Ah, I love the screaming in terror pictures!
Jackson still won't go near Santa.
Hooray for Santa! I don't know what my kids would do if they went to see Santa. Taylor will be ten next month...and well she along with the rest of my clan have yet to visit the big guy. I am horrible!
(Tamra)
Yeah, I'm so glad all your encouragement helped Emery love Santa this year! I mean, what kid shouldn't love Santa? Nathan was the same way and now I'm afraid we're creating a monster. He's obsessing over it and I don't think Christmas will ever be able to end around here now. It's too much fun!
I kind of don't blame her for crying in the first picture--I was always a little creeped out by Santa.
Haha, she's so cute.
I'm leaving a comment so you can check out my blog!
Hilarious! I absolutely LOVE that pic from last year. I remember laughing at it pretty hard then, too. As for this year--she is so cute in her glasses. I love her and I love you!
emers is the cutest ever. indie is sooooooooooo excited!
Post a Comment