Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Birthday Club

My birthday is coming up and my inbox has been hoppin'! There's nothing I love more than some good free stuff so I thought I would share with you all the fun Birthday Clubs that I sign up for - because everyone has a birthday and thus everyone should take advantage and join the club. And in return, if you know about one that I am missing, do share!

Red Robin
Back in the good ol' Eugene days, we frequented the Red Robin almost too much. I mean the fries are the first food that Emery fed herself. We almost OD'ed on these delicious burgers when we went every Friday for a month straight with our friends since we all had birthdays in Feb and March. Oh, but it was good. The great thing is you don't have to go on your actual birthday so you can extend the festivities. We went for my Birthday Burger last Saturday.

Yes, I know my hair looks disgusting, I am getting it done today, lay off me!

Cold Stone Creamery
If you love ice cream as much as me then you better get signed up to get a free Love it creation! I think I will redeem this one tonight!

Melting Pot
I have yet to redeem this, but maybe this is the year. You get a free dessert for 2 after you get a dinner for 2. My mouth is just watering thinking about it!

Disneyland
And finally, the best one - we're going to Disneyland! This year, you get in free on your birthday. I have been wanting to go all year and this way Brian couldn't refuse. It also helped that my birthday is on a Friday rather than a Tuesday (like his and Emery's). So, we are heading out tomorrow and I can't wait to see my girls faces at the happiest place on earth.

14 comments:

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

Oh wow! I had no idea birthdays could get you so much!!

Christi said...

I love free Birthday stuff. Can't wait to go out when you get back :)

Jill said...

I will need to join these Bday clubs! Oh how I miss Red Robin.

Kara said...

Thanks for all the ideas! I'm all about getting free stuff these days and feeling like I'm getting a deal. So, when is your actual birthday! Happy Birthday and have so much fun at Disneyland! I'm so jealous! Maybe I'll talk Chris into that sometime this year. We did it for my birthday a couple years ago and I wasn't even free then!

Emily said...

Ooh I didn't know about the melting pot...at 7 months pregnant that will be just what I need when my birthday comes around.

I'm so excited for you to go to disneyland! You'll probably have a totally different experience than I did...we didn't see one princess.

Lizzy said...

I think I'm on the mailing list for all but the Melting Pot. That's a new one for me. So glad you shared!!

I'm so jealous about Disneyland. How rare is it to have a friend who has the exact same birthday as your husband? I'm so mad we can't go. Go on a ride for me! Have fun!!

Marchezt said...

Thanks for sharing these! I hope you have an awesome Birthday and have tons of fun at Disneyland with your cute girls!!

Alicia said...

We are totally going on Blaine's birthday this year too. Can't wait! Happy happy birthday!

lisset said...

red robin...yuuuuuum. and do have fun at disneyland. i know you will.

bulkleybunch said...

happy early birthday, how FUN that you're celebrating at disneyland! that's so fun. one day? two? more info! and i love that you posted about free food, that's more up my alley than yours. you are such a dork. but i love you little dork. have soo much fun. wahoooo!

Emily S. said...

I am trying SO hard to convince Joe to go to Disneyland on his birthday....

So fun that you get to do it!!

Happy day!

Rachel said...

HOW FUN!! I hope you have a blast in DL! LOVE the pictures of Emery, she is such a doll!

Happy Birthday!

The Scotts said...

how fun!! thanks for all the ideas. you have to eat lunch or dinner at ariels grotto. there are like 5 princesses and they each come to your table. it is in adventureland and you have to have a reservation. so call today!! we will do that every time we go for sure!! have fun and happy bday tomorrow!!

Ilene said...

Have fun. Time to go drown my Disneyland envy into ice cream or chocolate fondue...