Sunday, March 01, 2009

8 Months



Weight: 15.6 lbs. - 10%
Height: 27 in. - 25%
Head: 40%

This little muncher is way too good. She had a cold/cough for the last little while but she acted totally happy, slept and ate normal, and didn't have a fever so I just waited for our check up to talk to the doctor. Turns out the little trooper had double ear infections and bronchiolitis. The doc says she isn't very bad and isn't super contagious but wanted her on the nebulizer anyway. So, my poor little baby, is still happy and sweet as can be.

She still isn't crawling but is getting mighty close. She is growing steadily and I am pretty sure 85% of her body weight is in her cheeks. Happy 8 months, Sagie!

8 comments:

The Scotts said...

So cute! I love her dress, bow and the background! And of course she is just adorable!

Christi said...

Good pictures! I love that her and Alice are little munchkins together. I can't wait to see her crawl.

Bringhursts said...

WHAT! Didn't you just calf her like five minutes ago?

Unbelievable how time flies.

Jill said...

She is so cute, and still so little!

Lizzy said...

So, so cutie! I love her dress, too. Very stylish.

Tara said...

Ok those are some of the CUTEST freakin pictures i have seen of her! She is so darling!

I just took Drew to the Doc today and he has the same stupid thing (not the ear infections though thankfully). We have to do the good ole nebulizer treatments. AHHH! I am feeling your pain!

bulkleybunch said...

poor little sweet snaggle!! tell her auntie hollie misses her.

Ilene said...

bee-you-tee-ful.

My excess weight is in my cheeks. Just not the ones on my face, though.