Emery not quite getting how to do a slip-n-slide
Cohen trying to show them how it is done.
So, they moved on to better things - the real slide and kiddie pool.
Cohen would go up the slide.
The girls eagerly awaited...
...the SPLASH!
Over
and over
again.
Good thing we still have some more hot days to look forward to more backyard fun! I hope by next summer this will be my backyard.
6 comments:
How fun. I bet you can't wait to put in your sweet pool :)
Nothing beats a kiddie pool. They're the best! Looks like fun.
So so cute. I love that little Emery. Good thing she is even more adorable in real life.
what an IDEAL backyard! Lucky kiddos! Looks like a blast...
emery kills me with that happy little run down/up the slide. fun times!
believe me, yards are overrated! trade ya any day! emers is the cutest. love you.
Post a Comment