Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Busted


I knew it was a little too quite.

Then I found her in the pantry licking the chocolate powder.She was so busted...or I just laughed and took pictures.

10 comments:

lisset said...

nice going there emers! i like how this girl thinks!

Lizzy said...

Sometimes you just need a little chocolate fix. Everyone goes through it at sometime or another (except Emily).

Emily said...

Gross. Right you are Liz.

Chante said...

Let the sneaking begin! Seriously, Ava has taken stuff from the pantry to her room to munch on and then we find crumbs in her bed or the box in her closet...she's better, but I think I do need to get a lock one of these days. Go Emers! She looks pretty dang cute digging into the chocolate!

{lizzythebotanist} said...

good thing she's in the lower-percentile for weight-isn't this her second (documented)chocolate powder binge? awesome.

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

That is the funniest thing! I love that you stood there and took pics. I would have done the same thing. She is such a cutie.

Caryn said...

Love the Nesquick. Good choice Miss E.

Christi said...

All I can say is I love Emery!

The Farnsworth Family said...

A girl after my own heart! I love that she got into the closest thing to chocolate that she could. Let's just say I have been desperate enough to open up a bag of chocolate chips! Emers is so cute!

bulkleybunch said...

you little scoundrel emers! love love love you!