Thursday, August 06, 2009

SYTYCD & Idol


Did you watch the performance finale of SYTYCD? Did you love it? Did you vote? I did and voted probably 20 times for my girl Jeanine. Seriously, I just love her and I will be so sad if she doesn't win. But nothing will be worse if Evan wins. Seriously, how did he get in the top 4? Oh, I can't wait for tonight!

Now, onto other news - what is the deal with Paula leaving American Idol? Truly, she is as stupid as we all suspected. What does she think she is going to do? They were just talking about it on the Today show and saying that so many people say they won't watch the show now that she is off. I think that is a bit strong (I usually fast forwarded her comments anyway), but the show will be strange without her. I am just curious if all you Idol fans are as outraged as they think you are. I just think she's an idiot.

14 comments:

*Madi*Zobrist*coolio*awesome*fun(ny)*amazingly ENERGETIC!!!* said...

Oh!! You just crack me up! Seriously!
-Madison Zobrist

Unknown said...

I loved last nights SYTYCD and thought Jeanine did so great! I am totally feeling the same feelings about Evan and about American Idol....I am disappointed about how they are handling things there and do think Paula is stupid.....I am about as equally disappointed as when the put on the other new host Kara or however you spell her name....I thought that was a dumb move and that pissed me off more than the fact that Paula left.....now I will just fast forward through Kara's comments like I did Paula and Kara last season.....I guess less to fast forward through unless they try to replace Paula.......

Unknown said...

This is Chante btw....Briant likes to leave this dang computer signed into a different google account....I forget....

{lizzythebotanist} said...

jeanine is by far my favorite-has been from the get-go. i think kayla is really amazing, but also a robot with a big head. and love brandon. i'll be ecstatic if j wins, excited if b wins, fine if k wins, and outraged if e wins. fingers crossed...

did you hear we had a power outage in orem? yeah...came back on at 8, so i've gotta go back home and watch the first hour!

{lizzythebotanist} said...

oh, as for idol...i'm undecided. paula was mostly annoying and drunk. i hate when kara tries to get all home-girl on everyone, but i think she's a great singer and knows her stuff. i think the dynamic between the judges will be really weird though, without paula.

Jill said...

SYTYCD was the best last night. I loved every minute of it, and can't wait for tonight! I hope Jeanine wins as well. She really was the "dark horse" in this competition, and "peaked" at just the right time! Way to go Jeanine!

American Idol? I don't care. Paula should have quit 20 seasons ago.

Emily said...

Yay Jeanine!! I'm cool as long as Evan doesn't win. Seriously, I'm sick of his facial expressions.
I think Brandon is SO GOOD, but I just love the girls too.

Sad about Paula, but I love Kara, so I'm cool with it. Maybe Paula can go to rehab and speech therapy.

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

I LOVE Jeanine too! I thought some of the performances were a little on the weak side but I loved Jeanine's solo. Can't wait for tonight!

bulkleybunch said...

nasty boys? seriously? adi, terrible!!!!!!!! i only saw the last hour because of the aforementioned power outage. wasn't too impressed with the last half. if droopy boy wins, i might have to boycott my favorite show of all time. go jeanine! kinda go kayla, somewhat go brandon, and GO HOME evan!!!! and idol is soooo 2000 and late and i'm so 3008. ohhhh i'm on a roll. love ya!

The Scotts said...

I tried to vote for Jeanine but it was busy every time probably because you were calling. LOL! I am happy Paula is off personally. I ALWAYS fast forwarded her. I just couldn't stand her. I like Kara and her comments are smart and honest. I'll be watching with you in spirit tonight!!

Kara said...

I love your commentary. I am confused about why Paula left A.I. I don't know what she's going to do now. And SYTYCD is awesome and I wish I was watching the finale with girl friends.

Alicia said...

I. Love. You.

Caryn said...

I loved SYTYCD and I could care less about Paula. It's dumb to leave over money, but less fast forwarding!

Ilene said...

I vote for idiot too.