Pop Pop took Emery on a special trip to the gas station for a lollipop. Straight from her quiet time where she dressed herself in swimsuit with leotard/tutu over then last years jeans on backwards, her new Etnies and a hat from 2 years ago. She looked awesome.
We also went to dinner at the Grand Lux Cafe and Pop Pop was entertaining us all as we waited for our food.Other than that we did lots of shopping and eating and it was fun times. Thanks for the visit. And in case they miss us too much - here is a little clip of Emery singing her favorite song.
12 comments:
How fun! I love visitors. So I assume you missed the pedicure as well? Let's go this week!!
Oh my goodness! I love love love how Emery dressed herself! That's awesome! And I was wondering, who the heck is Aurora? Love the song Em! And, Nathan always tells me to "stop singing Mom!". I feel like I haven't see you forever. Oh, and I finally updated my blog and I need validation in the way of comments as well or I'm baggin it! So, check it out and put me on your Reader cause I'm public again! Ciao!
I really think that Reagan and Emery should start their own fashion line. I think they would make millions!
I can't believe that she knows the whole song. Rea only sings the chorus. She is awesome!
I feel like we haven't played with Emery in forever...she's going to have a record deal soon and forget all about us!
Love it!
mmmmm grand lux cafe is all i can think about now and it's 9 in the morning! emers has great fashion sense! why didn't you post the pic with the cashier?!?!? :)
That singing was the best. She is really good! The visitors sound fun. Gotta love grandmas and grandpas.
Good to see you at the movie! That was funny out of the 10 people in the theater I knew half!
Emery singing is too cute! I love how she sang the same part over and over again.
So cute.....I love Emery's voice and can't believe she has that memorized!
Oh my gosh- that girl needs an agent! So cute!
Emery really needs to get an internship at Elle. She's got fashion in her blood.
how sweet was her song? then the "don't sing it mom"... yep! I get that too... but the best part is it reminds me a little of her mother's random singing... "frustrated incorporated, & ... aaand everydaaaay!"
too cute mama alison!
I'm glad the amazing iphone could contribute to your blog by sharing the awesome picture of Emers at the Shell station. Her outfit was a perfect complement to the colors on the gas pump and her fashion sense will carry her far in this fashion-obsessed planet,
FIL
Post a Comment