We've got a very talented daughter. Her talents don't necessarily involve dance skills or fashion. Ok, she has an awesome fashion sense and you can't read her p-p-p-p-poker face.
That would require Emery to learn another move - we concede the dance off, I don't think it would be good for Emer's self esteem to compete with Indie. Maybe just a dance party.
I have a wonderful little family that I adore. Living in Las Vegas with my lawyer hubbie and funny little toddler and new baby. We are enjoying the weather and living closer to family. I am a TV and blogging addict and love to connect with old and new friends!
12 comments:
Can't read her poker face because we can't see it! Shake it Em!
She can really shake it!
Shake those buns hun!
What a little sassafrass! Adorable.
That is awesome. Did BA teach her that?
Is that mean that I kinda want to make fun of her? That made me laugh. I can't wait till Maile is that big.
Those Vegas girls. They sure now how to move it.
Love it!
Her lack of rhythm is astounding (but understandable given that I am her father). But that is the cutest thing I've seen in my life.
Reason 23942 why I love Emery!!!
sooooo funny! i love her! we need to get indie and emers to have a dance off! sooo cute. :)
That would require Emery to learn another move - we concede the dance off, I don't think it would be good for Emer's self esteem to compete with Indie. Maybe just a dance party.
Post a Comment