Monday, February 06, 2006

Code Black

Would you willingly stick your hand inside a man to keep a bomb from going off? Would you sleep with someone you vowed that your legs are closed to, just because of a code black? Would you continue to operate on a co-worker’s loved one despite the impending danger? Would you fantasize of three women in your shower? These are all questions that this weeks Grey’s Anatomy posed.

It was an intense episode, but ended too abruptly. Way to hook us in for next week, but at what cost, the fans are mad that we have to wait a whole week to find out what is going to happen. I will say that I loved that Izzy and Alex got together. I just think they are cute. (My husband liked to point out that if Izzy is going to keep taking off her shirt she should maybe do some more crunchies as her tummy is kind of flabby – this is what I have to live with girls). I thought the shower fantasy was a bit too much. I did think it was hilarious that a comment about how George has great hair was made because he so doesn’t have great hair. I loved that Bailey was back and how much the interns missed the Nazi, but it made me so sad that her husband was seriously injured. It better have a happy ending or this pregnant lady won’t be able to handle it. Finally, I am so sick of Meredith and her sob story about McDreamy. I like Dr. She Shepherd way better now and think the saga has to have an end or I will go crazy. Meredith has bad hair too.

Until next week!!

7 comments:

Tara said...

Ok so I missed part of it because SOME people have the balls to call when it's on, and I'm the moron who answered the phone. Anyway so why did Izzy & Alex hook up? I saw it but I couldn't hear what they were saying. Did they think they were going to die so they must get one last "romp" in or what?

Ok I also have a theory. I bet ya that McDreamy is going to confess his love for Meredith because he is going to be scared out of his britches that she is going to die so he'll have to tell her. That's my theory folks. How much??

Sammy Pow said...

For the record I've never said that Izzy should do more crunchies. In fact, munchies and crunchies are probably the thing that got her into this mess.

Alifinale said...

OK why don't you make fun of me and the fact that as my belly gets bigger my grasp on the English language diminishes. I am sorry, I meant Crunches (as in sit-ups).

Tara, I guess they didn't really hook up b/c they thought the end was near. But Izzy was sitting there and feeling useless and like she was just watching as life went by and decided to be a "doer" First thing to "do" was Alex. And I think you are right, Mcdreamy will confess soon enough, but that just means they will drag the saga on longer.

Tara said...

Hmm I see. It's too bad they made the Mormon chic into such a hooker. Oh well I guess she's not there to "represent". :)

Alifinale said...

What? Izzy is mormon? This is news to me, do tell.

Tara said...

Seriously she is... here's a link to her website that talks about it a bit..
http://www.kheigl.com/biography/bio4.shtml
(sorry I don't know how to link in comments!)

Kris said...

I totally missed the hook-up between Izzy and Alex b/c I was flipping through the 9000 dish channels that we have and I couldn't remember which channel had Grey's! Argh!
I will be pissed if Dreamy lets Bailey's hubs die b/c he's busy mooning over Meredith.
And what was up with having the Code Black be a bomb? I thought for sure it was going to be an epidemic of sorts. Which I guess it was if we consider a breakout of loose morals and hot sex an epidemic.