Monday, February 13, 2006

What would you do...

if you knew you were going to die today? Would you have sex in the linen closet? Tell the person you live with you love him? Stick your hand in a man to hold a bomb? I don't think I would do any of those things.

So, this weeks GA was intense to say the least. Despite being totally against my morals, I thought it was cute that Alex and Izzy finally had their moment. Could have done without the greasy sex scene, but I did like the two of them talking and being friends again. Can't wait to see where this goes.

I don't know how I feel about Meredith being the hero with her hand in the stupid bomb guy. I was getting so annoyed with her, then they make her all brave and stuff. I don't know. But I did think it was funny when she said she had to pee really bad. I think that would have been one of my biggest concerns as well.

I thought it was great to see Christina show some emotion and that she really did care about Burke. I was starting to again wonder why they were together since she never acted like she cared.

The best part by far was George. I loved that stepped up and told Bailey exactly what she needed to hear. He was so cute and supported that his greasy hair almost didn't bother me. He was the hero in this episode and I love that Bailey named her kid after him.

Well, I love this show despite the ridiculous drama - seriously, did the bomb squad guy have to blow up, and then no body even said anything about it. And why did they make me so stressed about Bailey's husband? And come on already about Meredith and Derrick wanting so bad to just love each other. Seriously. Regardless, I am faithful still and will watch next week when the guy that loves Dr. She Shepherd comes to stir things up!

5 comments:

Kris said...

Can you belive that guy blew up?!! I was blown away when that happened (hee hee). I totally thought that they were going to resolve the M and McD thing this episode--but no. I think that Addison is going to chose McD's best friend and then he and M will be free to love each other--but that won't happen until the last episode of the season.

Lizzy said...

The new guy who loves SheShepard looked hot. I can't wait for some trouble to start. I was kind of pissed off at HeShepard for going over to Merediths. You're married, retard! You chose to stay with your wife! Go mow some lawns and leave her alone. Jeez.

I do have to agree about George. I don't care about his hair. He's still a hero.

Marc said...

ATTN: MRS. MCDREAMY!!! NETFLIX HAS JUST GOT THE FIRST SEASON OF GRAY'S ANATOMY ON DVD!!!

Just thought you might need a break from Gilmore Girls : )

Tara said...

Ok am I the only one who thought the end of this episode blew?? I was so annoyed that Shepard goes over to her house and doesn't even really say anything. I mean come on. Just do it already! The suspense is not killing me anymore, it is just annoying me!

I gotta say I love that George though. It was so cute how he jumped behind Bailey to help her. Meredith needs to pull her head out and take a look at him.

Alifinale said...

And I loved how bailey told his to stop looking at her vagigi. I was thinking the same thing when he was talking about seeing the head.

Yeah, the ending did suck. I tell ya, the writers need to make up their mind already about Meredith and Derrick.

And Marc, I have to finish season 2, 3, 4, 5, and finally get into season 6 before I can rewatch Grey's. I guess that is what I'll do when I am trying to figure out breastfeeding.