Do you every wonder…
Why do post cards cost $0.24 and letters cost $0.39, when there are some cards/letters that are much smaller than post cards?
Why do dogs smell bad when wet, even when they are clean?
Who decided armpit hair for men is ok, but not for women?
Where does cheesecake come from?
Why does Donald Trump insist on keeping his hair the same?
Is it “ketchup” or “catsup”?
How did saying something is “sick” come to mean a good thing?
When will the Rolling Stones finally call it quits?
Why do we get boogers?
Sometimes I just wonder about things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
1) Postcards are like a gateway drug, they give you a good deal on something that isn't that great (marijuana) and then they get you hooked on something sweet (heroin) and you end up paying through your nose for it.
2)Dogs eat gross food which permeates through their skin and stinks regardless of how clean they are.
3)Hair on women in general is not ok.
3)Cheesecake comes from heaven and hell. Heaven for the taste, hell for the fattness that is transfered to my stomach.
4)Donald Trump is an idiot
5)Ketchup comes from the cantonese words "Keh" and "Jup" which mean tomato and sauce, they were transliterated into English and either spelling is fine; however, I prefer Ketchup.
6)Sick slowly became a good word to say in the mid 90's. I think it was used sarcastically at first and then caught on, then someone said it on MTV and all hell broke loose.
7)The Rolling Stones will quit when Satan decides he has better things to do then run around in Keith Richards body. Consequently, Richards' body will be blown away like dust in the wind.
8)We have buggers for when there is nothing else to eat. You have been privileged enough in your life to never really want, but poor people love buggers.
Any other brain busters?
Geez Ali, I guess you'll think twice about wondering things aloud with a hubby like that!
Actually I've wondered about a few things myself... namely...
Who decided that swear words were swear words?
Why do some people think that acid wash jeans are still ok, and bright pink acid wash at that?
Why do things that are bad for us taste good, but the good for us stuff tastes like poo?
Why do some people talk with their mouths full right in your face?
Well the list goes on. but I'll stop since this is your blog, not mine.
Thanks for your answers Bri, but that's just one man's opinion. Tara, thanks for adding - the list is never ending. I know I will continue to add as I wonder about things another day.
Post a Comment