10. Meredith’s mom talking about her affair like she was talking to a buddy. It rightfully freaked Meredith out, but I was glad that Meredith got to hear it and get closer to figuring her family out.
9. Meeting Thatch for the first time. A weird confrontation, but much needed nonetheless. It was interesting to hear she hadn’t seen her dad in 20 years. But seeing how the mom is, I don’t really blame him for bailing. I just think it is lame that he abandoned his daughter.
8. The Shepherd’s dilemma. Do they go with who they love or who they are married. It’s a shame that they aren’t married to who they love. Does SheShepherd really love Derrick, or does she just want to win him back? Adding another dynamic to the same struggle, kind of mixes it up but I still want resolution already.
7. McSteamy. I know I kind of threw up a little in my mouth when they were deciding to name him that, but I still love it because it is true. He made Alex look homely. I also loved/hated the soap opera poses where they would pause showing just his profile.
6. McDreamy hitting McSteamy. Although the trailer showed this over and over, it still happened fast and was fantastic. Every once in a while it is great to see two hot men brawl.
5. Burke and Christina dancing in the kitchen. The funny part was that she had headphones on and Burke still was able to dance to the beat like it was blastin’ through the house.
4. The patients. There is always some great story going on with the patients, and this week was no exception. I mean who thought the sweet little bald guy was going to go off with hate tapes for everyone who wronged him in his life. And I was touched by the Lion Boy. It was inspiring that he could joke about his condition and be personable with people. If I looked like that I wouldn’t want to talk to anyone. I also thought it was great how everyone came running to watch the girl who had the frequent “episodes”.
3. Izzy’s Beast. The looks that she and Alex gave each other the whole episode were my favorite.
2. Burke standing up to Christina. He finally called her on all this crap that she does to him and then tells her that he loves her. It was so much like my beloved Pride and Prejudice – when Darcy tells Elizabeth all these things that are wrong about her, but he loves her anyway. What a moment!
1. WAY TO GO GEORGE! After obsessing for soooo long over Meredith he finally gets the balls to confront her about it. She, of coarse, is a total brat and ignores him. But he doesn’t give up. He goes to her room and confesses all! I was so proud of him, but I know that Meredith is going to ruin everything and I will hate her more, but for now – it was beautiful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Burke reminded you of Darcy, too? That was my favorite part. I love Burke and Cristina.
I'm so sick of Meredith though. If she wasn't the main character, I'd say the hell with her. And she's totally going to rebound with George and break his heart. I was kind of hoping McSteamy and Meredith would hook up because he's hotter than McDreamy and that would be some good TV.
It just goes to prove that if you are lucky enough to catch a girl at her most vulnerable point, and have no qualms with exploiting the opportunity, even a puny geek like George can hook up with a bitch who will ditch him by the next morning.
btw, do you notice that herpes scar right below Merideth's lips? Gross.
I did notice Meredith was having a bad skin day. Maybe it was her tampon behind the ear time? You think with professional makeup artists on set, they could get that stuff covered up.
Yes, I did notice the cold sore or herpes scar on her lip. But I kept my mouth shut about it because my skin is way worse right now. At least I am not on tv, and your right they should have really good tv makeup to cover it up.
It was kind of lucky/bad timing of George. Meredith was very vulnerable, but that is no excuse. I hate that I know she is going to break his heart.
It would have been cool if Mer and Steamy got together, he is way hotter. Don't you think it was a little weird that he came to the hospital because he loves SheShepherd (I never remember her name) and wanted her back but the first thing he does is pick up on Meredith?
Addison is her name, it is very similar to yours. In fact there are a lot of similarities between you two: you both work in the medical industry, you're both women, you both are married to dang hot dudes. One major differnce...you cheat you suffer phsycially.
I hate Meredith. I want a new main character. Someone who just makes out with McSteamy all the time. And doesn't sleep with adorable, brave, sensitive guys just because she feels vunerable. She's totally doctor white trash.
She is doctor white trash! Like mother like daughter...
Oh so true. Why is her mom such a skank and proud of it? I hate it. Yeah, too bad the show is named after Meredith, otherwise she would totally get the boot.
So I just have one comment... MCSTEAMY is freakin hot! I know that has already been established here, but damn!
That is all.
Can't they just give Meredith the boot and rename the show, "McSteamy's Anatomy"?
Do any of you watch Idol? There's a little girl on there (I say little not only because she's one of the young ones, but because she can't be taller than 5 feet tall) who, when she's not singing and dancing like she's on broadway, looks exactly like Bailey's mini me. It's great.
Of coarse I watch American Idol. Which girl? Are you talking about the girl who's grandma is the gospel singer? or someone else? I will have to check it out
It was the girl sporting the all denim outfit...
Yes, that is the one I was thinking of. I like her, and she does look like bailey.
Post a Comment