Saturday my sister moved into a new house. Pretty smart to move when your entire family is in town, if you ask me. It was a pretty crazy turn of events as she hadn't planned on moving for 3+ weeks and then all of a sudden on Thurday she found out in order for sale to go through she had to be out in a week. So, she planned to move some stuff on Sat, Mon, and Tues. Well, Saturday came around and so many people were there to help we just moved it all that day. Mind you none of it was packed yet and my sister is a notorious Acquirer (pretend that's a word) so there was a LOT of stuff.So, we worked and helped all day long. My other sister and sis-in-law who live close by watched all our kids (there were about 15 kids there). It was a crazy hot sweaty tiring but fun day. Well, I came to my homebase (the in-laws house) that night and took a much needed shower. I looked at my stomach and saw red spots all over me. A little bit freaky. I assume it is heat rash but I have never had that before. I figured it would go away by the next day. Well, here it is 4 days later and little bumps are still there all over my abdomen.
I hope it goes away soon. In the meantime, it is a good thing there is a bikini ban at the pool here because I certainly don't want to be showing off my spots.
PS - So, I have lots of fun pictures that I can't download while I am here. It is very sad. I will have to see if I can figure it out.
6 comments:
I had a heat rash like that after we were in Nauvoo. That is all I can figure that it was. That or a rash that some kids had I was sitting by, but I didn't ever touch them?! Sorry, I know it is not cute and it's there for about a week. Well mine was. Way to help your sister all day. You're nice. How's your Mom?
Good to know how long to expect it. Thanks. Well, my sis is pregnant so... :)
My mom is doing really great. Maybe I will give an update. Thanks for asking.
Ali sorry about the rash. I hate random unexplainable illnesses. Hope it has a short life span :) I am glad to here your mom is doing great... I was hoping you would give an update soon. Hope you are enjoying your time with family!!!
Sorry about the rash alison, that does not sound fun! It was so nice of you to help your sister out and for your other sister to watch all the kids! Sounds like everything worked out, which is always nice. Still no word on LV...just waiting and waiting!
Yuck is it itchy too? I am going crazy itching these days. I feel like my skin is just a mess. Pregnancy sure is crazy!
If you were carrying boxes all day and supporting them on your stomach, it could just be a rash from being rubbed constantly? I dont know what the crap im talking about to be quite honest, just a guess.
Post a Comment