Sunday, July 08, 2007

Summer Fun

Ok, being with family is so busy! I am sorry but I just haven't had a chance to blog really...plus I didn't have pictures to put on. Now I have a few (since BA came down for the weekend). Here are a couple pics from our favorite thing to do...SWIM!So, we found out that we are albino coming from OR and not seeing the sun for months/years. Don't worry...I am applying sunscreen (something I have done like 5 times my whole life, I am horrible). Emery is always good and lathered up - but I somehow do not know how to apply sunscreen evenly on myself. 1st full day out I got sad burns on my arms where I only applied to the top of the arm but not the front of my arm. And my back had like hand prints. Very stupid.

Anyway, the in-laws pool has been fun and Emery is learning to love it. She is not, however, learning to love everyone. But that is a blog for another day.

11 comments:

Summertime Designs said...

Woo-hoo! Swimming is the best! I'm glad that Emry enjoys the water. Those pics of her are so cute! Hey, I just thought of patenting something...you know how they have those back scratchers (you know, the long stick with the little plastic hand at the end resembling fingers)? Well, what if someone created a back sun-block latherer? Same concept, only you just squeeze some sunblock on it first, and of course, instead of the fingers being "curved" to scratch the back, they would have to be bendy and flexible to adjust to the curvature of the back! Whoa! Long comment from me! I'm glad you're having fun at the in-laws!

Ilene said...

Oh Alison, I miss you and your little Emers. I totally hear you on the child not loving everyone. Jackson can be such a turkey like that too.

Tara said...

Oh she is so cute in her little float! I'm glad you guys are having fun in Utah. I hope you can start blogging regularly again soon - I am going through withdrawals!!

Emily said...

I'm glad she likes to swim! That pool looks nice...I wanted to hop right through the computer! Oregon has a way of making people pastey...just give yourself a few days, I'm sure your beautiful golden color will show up soon.

Rachie said...

I love swimming because it really wears out the little ones. Have fun in Utah!

Kendee said...

I am glad you are having fun. I wish so bad I was with you in Utah right now. I am not exactly loving where I am yet. I will talk to you soon. Keep me up to date on your vacation!!!

Caryn said...

Al- I am in Utah for the week, we need to get together! Email me and I will call you so we can maye play while you are here! She loks so cute. You will have to get used to the sunscreen thing when you get to Vegas, so good job getting practice now!

Chelsea said...

You know I have never really considered myself a fair skinned individual, but now that I live in Oregon I have indeed become "pastey". P.S. You and Emery are so cute in your little bathing suits together. And, I miss your blogs...so hop to it!

Brooke said...

Don't get too sunburned! Enjoy, enjoy....so fun to be with family!

The Farnsworth Family said...

Yay! Glad you updated your blog. We missed ya! Way cute pics. Swimming is almost impossible here in TX with all the rain we have had.
So glad you are having a great time in UT. We are headed up there in a couple of weeks. UT is so beautiful in the Summer time. We can't wait. Hope life is good and you enjoy your time with you fam!

melbo said...

Emery has the freaking cutest clothes EVER! Will you please write a blog someday about where you buy her wardrobe? Thank you in advance! :)