Anyway, here are a few pics from the trip.
Emery playing with 2 of her cute cousins. I decided she is at the age where pictures are just about impossible. But those boys were good little posers.
Grandma reading to the grandkids. Doesn't my niece have the best morning hair?
I love the fall!
Bri & I went to the Halloween party as Butt Rockers. My sister kept saying "what is a Butt Rocker?" Well, Am, here is an answer for you.
My sisters & I all dressed up - Vampire (maybe Bella in the future?), shotgun Bride - barefoot and pregnant, and me the Butt Rocker. Thanks for the fun party Am! We went with some friends and I got to see other friends that I have only seen through blogging in far too long (it is just good to see the real life version every now and then). It was good times and some good karaoke!Hope you had a fun weekend before Halloween! Don't fret...Halloween isn't over yet! Happy Halloween to you!
14 comments:
looks like you were Brian's dream girl. No one butt rocks like you.
LOVE the butt rock love. It was so much fun to see you again on Friday! You and your family look so great and I'm glad you got to enjoy the Utah fall weather.
Sweet freakin costumes! You look awesome!
I love that about Vegas, that it is close enough to run home for the weekend but still far enough away that you have a little cushion from family.
Looks like fun! Sweet costumes. I am sure that you were the best dressed there!
You guys look great! Maybe you should dress like that every day?
That is some serious eyeshadow! I can't stop laughing! I love it!
Seriously. So funny.
I CAN'T BELIEVE I KNOW WHAT A BUTT ROCKER IS!!! HAHAHAHAHA-That made me laugh SO hard and you looked GREAT! When you said what you were that just brought a whole flood of feelings and memories...even though we were so young in the 80's. That must have been so much FUN :)
It was so fun to see you and Brian, especially dressed up as Butt Rockers. I miss you!
You guys look totally radical! I LOVE the wig!
Hooray for butt-rocking! (It can be a verb and a noun, right?) You look rad, Al! Love it!
WOW! What more can I say!!! I can't think of you being anything else!! :)
You have always been a butt rocker to me. You looked amazing. I am jealous you got to go back to UT. I know it is nerdy, but sometimes I really miss that place.
um, can I get invited to your hubbies blog?
Awww... Grandma DEB... when do we get to see pics of Grandpa Brad?
Post a Comment