Here are some of the fun things we did (I still need to get some photos from Kendee & Rachie - from our blogger party).
We went to this marketing thing at Kellogg where we got to battle this huge crowd and get cool stuff like Veggie Chips, Pasta Sauce and Clorox Wipes for FREE! It was quite the adventure.
Lake & Emery were the cutest little buds. Lake kept saying "Where's Emer... C'mon Emer... Jump Emer..." It was so dang cute! She pretty much did what he said except let him have her paci!
It was a cozy ride sittin' between these 2!
We went to the famous Michigan Ave - Magnificent Mile where there's all sorts of fun shopping and cool buildings and the river. We even went to the American Girl Store. It was seriously out of control - lines to get it, crazy museum of dolls, and even a hair salon for the dolls. Out of control if you ask me!
We walked over to Lake Michigan from Kendee's Apt, strolling through the beautiful Campus of Northwestern. I was so happy that the fall leaves were still there and that I got to experience a little more of the Fall season this year.
We also went to the Lincoln Park Zoo. We couldn't have asked for a better day - beautiful weather and no crowds.
This was Emery's first trip to the Zoo (am I a bad mom or what?). She had a lot of fun looking at the animals, but mostly just had fun running around like a crazy person with her pal Lake!


But of all the fun things that we did, the best was just hanging out with my friend and letting our kids play. Thanks so much for the fun visit!
22 comments:
How fun! I am jealous! You guys look so cute. I have always wanted to see Chicago. I bet it was awesome!
you are pretty impressive with your blogging skills, what the crap?-you just got back! quit showing off! i seriously need a tutorial. looks like you had a blast in chicago. that tub pic is so cute.
It looks like you guys had so much fun! I am jealous that you were able to experience fall weather. I am glad that you are back though :)
And your blog is soo cute. You need to show us how to make ours as cute as yours.
Oh my gosh that looks like so much fun!! Really cute pictures! It was weird to see you in a coat and a hat...super cute though!
I think it's so cool that you went there and got to see your friend...I bet it was such a blast.
How close in age are those two? I hope my little Isabel gets to play with my friends' kids who are her age sooner rather than later. It's so hard once we all "grow up" and live spread across the country. I'm glad you and Kendee got to spend so much time together and have little buddy chil'ns!
What a fun trip! I'm jealous! The kids look adorable playing together.
So fun, you two have all the best trips! I cant wait for us all to get together next week! Cant wait for more photos!
I am so jealous! I am going with you next time!
I'm going to drive up to Chicago for Thanksgiving from Ohio. It's a great city isn't it!?! And, I totally love the Lincoln park zoo (mostly because it's free)! And, I loved you blog about the mice. Totally thought provoking!
Thanks for coming!!! I am coming off my visitor high and I have to start acting like a wife and mother again... no fun! We had a great time with you guys. Thanks for coming!!!!!!!! And Lake wants to know, "Where Emer?"
Glad to have you back home. I can only stand having friends and family having good times while I am not for so long. You were in chicago and my brother and his wife were in Hawaii last week. It was more than I could handle.
how fun!! It looks super cold, but I would love to feel that right about now. It looks like the two little ones had a blast. SO cute!
I'm so jealous! We were supposed to go to Chicago last month, but it just didn't work out with my hubby's schedule. It looks like you had an amazing time and Lake and Emers are so cute together. They're gonna love the bathtime picture 16 years from now. Such cuties!
Hey Alison,
Your blog is darling and your daughter is even more darling! You have such a cute little family. I hope you don't mind me blog stalking a little!
How fun!! What a fun trip you had and I'm jealous! Love your hair hope you win!
Oh, that looks like so much fun! I'm dying to see Chicago. Someday...
Your blog is so cute. How do you find these backgrounds?
You guys look great! I am so happy it was such a fab trip. I am totally jealous :) Can't wait to see you next week...
Next time, I'm coming!!! Glad you had fun!!
I posted some pix on my blog. There is a cute one of you and Kendee. Looks like your zoo day was perfect weather!
Come back soon!
How fun! I want to see you in AZ, we are planning a chucky cheese thing on tuesday. Check my blog for the details! I hope you can come!!!
I am so crazy jealous you guys got to hang out. How fun! And your pics are too cute. Do I detect a little childhood romance going on? :)
I am laughing at Shan's comment-that phrase takes me back! Chicago looks like a blast-I have always wanted to go. So fun!
Post a Comment