I know most toddlers talk pretty funny - it is just fun to have my own little funny talker. She still jabbers more than she actually talks and it cracks me up. Lately she loves to pick up the phone and say "Ma, alkdfj aodkfjaodi fadlkfj, Bye." The actual words she does say make me laugh because mostly she tries so hard to say the actual words and they come out so wrong. My favorite is she calls her paci a "fra fra" or when you ask her to say "Oh No!" she says "Ah ME!" I have yet to get good video footage of this but here is a little clip anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
So cute. I love the Oh me! As I was watching it Reagan was repeating everything you were saying. Reagan must understand Emery's language!
Your little girl is absolutely adorable!! It was so much fun seeing you last week! We do need to make this more often than every 6 years. I love reading what you guys are up to! Such a cute family. But of course we expect that from our Alifinale! See you soon!!
That made me teary!! Those should be my stairs she's climbing!!! Miss you guys!
She has the cutest little voice! Easton repeated the ones he knew too...which was apple and dada.
She was doing some good talking there! I love it when she says Oh no! It's so funny how all kids jabber, but they all do it so differently...you got a good one, she's hilarious!
So cute Al! I really miss you... Love hearing your voice.
Oh, that is so sweet. I can't believe how big she has gotten. It's so weird to me because Ben is now at the age that I most remember Emery being at. And now to see her walking down that stairs and saying big words... it's so cute.
I miss your guys!
what a cutie. She talks so cute and has such a cute voice. The Oh No with her hands on her cheeks is particularly cute.
indie was so excited for her shout out! emers and indie are going to have a hay day at christmas talking jibberish. i love her! and you!
Seriously precious! Wish I could have met her while we were in AZ. So fun that you got all this on video :)
One more thing... I needyour address... Can you email it to me?
aliciacarter06@gmail
So cute! I love the babble! Especially when they get it wrong like the "Oh, me!" Too cute.
It's been a while since I have checked out your blog. Emers is sooo cute, we miss her around here, more than you know, "where's emers, jump emers"... OVER AND OVER AND OVER AOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAO. Love you guys.
Alison- she is the cutest thing in the world! Love her!
"crackau" is by far my favorite. good attempt at a "nash"! and "ah me" was very cute.
Post a Comment