Well, we sold the old 626 and bought the Honda CRV! I am so excited to have a new car! I think I am extra excited having driven a car with the Check Engine light on for about 2 years and then being a 1 car family for the last week - so I am truly appreciating my new digs. Wanna go for a ride?
Thursday, November 08, 2007
My shiny new car!
Well, we sold the old 626 and bought the Honda CRV! I am so excited to have a new car! I think I am extra excited having driven a car with the Check Engine light on for about 2 years and then being a 1 car family for the last week - so I am truly appreciating my new digs. Wanna go for a ride?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
I LOVE it! Yay for the smell of a new car!
How very fun for you. I'm jealous because you can see the floor and there aren't 10 million fries hiding on and amongst the seats. Didn't they have something in yellow? We still think of Brian when we see the couple other "Brother Alison" cars around town.
How fun! What a cute new car. I'm so jealous. We've been a single car family for WAY too long. How fun to get a shiny new car!
I love it too! And it has been awhile since I've seen it! I think I'll come look at it again today.
I love it!! Congrats and how fun! Your mice story is hilarious. I was just telling Abby that they are trying to kill the mice in Rhattatuie (however you spell it) because in real life mice are gross things! Our mouse story is when I was prego with Abby our washing machine was in the back in a little ourside closet, I found a dead mouse in with our whites (mostly jareds) and it put me in labor because I couldn't stop freaking out for a few hours!
Pretty! Is yours that same color? I'm a fan. I don't think I could tolerate being a single-car family... Does that make me a snobby jerk? If so, eh. Congrats on the new wheels!
Oh, I bet you look dang cute driving that car. That is how I judge cars- if I would look cute driving it.
Congrats!
Yay for new cars!!! I am so excited for you. You totally deserve it. I am laughing hard at your mice post. Seriously you are hilarious...
Sweet ride girl! you are going to be one hot momma in that thing!
Yeah! Having a new car makes driving so fun, even to the store. Don't forget your peach smell. =)
We used to have a CRV (We traded it in for the Van). It is such a great car and it looks cute too. Congrats on the new car!
Lucky! What color is it? Or is it the color in the pic? That's exciting. You guys are rollin' in the dough now! :) JK
Post a Comment