As has been mentioned, I am pregnant and extremely lazy so I regret that I didn't take a ton of pictures this trip (Fortunately, my father-in-law is the ultimate picture taker and shared a few). Oh and for those who have asked - I am feeling pretty good. I feel guilty to say I feel yucky because I don't get nearly as sick as most pregnant woman - I just feel constantly uncomfortable and very tired and lazy.
Anyway...here are some tidbits from our trip. (This is totally more for me to remember)
Lunch with some OR friends. We didn't have the biggest turn out but it was great to finally see baby Drew and Tara and Terri.
Meeting my newest nephew Crew. Got me excited all over again to have a new infant. They are just so TINY and sweet.
Emery playing with her cousins. This was her first time to
actually play with her cute little cousins. Indie (who is just 2 months older) and Emery were hilarious running around laughing and singing into the vents. She kept walking up to pictures and naming her cousins and asking for ones that weren't there. I just love that she sees them more often and remembers them and loves them so much.Family Blow-out. It wouldn't be a family gathering without some sort of blow-out complete with cussing, yelling and crying (on my part). Fortunately, that was out of the air early in the trip and we were able to enjoy the rest of it.
Family Parties. One after another after another. We got to be part of 2 Nativities, 3 family dinners, 2 pajama parties, and much much more. I love being with my family at Christmas so it is even better to be with multiple families at Christmas.
Emery lost in the bathroom. We gathered at my sister's house for Christmas Eve and we are not a tiny group (see pic below of just the kids that were there). So, kids were running around being crazy and Emery was having fun with the rest of them. Then is was time for the Talent Show portion of the evening and we needed Emery for our Talent. She was no where to be found and all of us went searching throughout the house for her. Being a big house, we searched for almost 10 minutes and still no sign of her. Finally, a nephew came running in saying she was stuck in a bathroom. Brian went to save her and the door wasn't locked or anything, she was just happily playing in the bathroom.
Christmas Morning Frenzy. Emery had a hard time waking up after part
ying so late the night before. She wasn't so into opening new presents as she just wanted to play with whatever she had just opened. But then came her Princess Riding Toy and she was set for the rest of the day. It was so cute because Grandma got one for the 3 youngest and they were so cute playing with them together.
Overall, it was a great Christmas. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas too! And a Happy New Year!
Emery lost in the bathroom. We gathered at my sister's house for Christmas Eve and we are not a tiny group (see pic below of just the kids that were there). So, kids were running around being crazy and Emery was having fun with the rest of them. Then is was time for the Talent Show portion of the evening and we needed Emery for our Talent. She was no where to be found and all of us went searching throughout the house for her. Being a big house, we searched for almost 10 minutes and still no sign of her. Finally, a nephew came running in saying she was stuck in a bathroom. Brian went to save her and the door wasn't locked or anything, she was just happily playing in the bathroom.
Christmas Morning Frenzy. Emery had a hard time waking up after part
ying so late the night before. She wasn't so into opening new presents as she just wanted to play with whatever she had just opened. But then came her Princess Riding Toy and she was set for the rest of the day. It was so cute because Grandma got one for the 3 youngest and they were so cute playing with them together.Overall, it was a great Christmas. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas too! And a Happy New Year!
The must-have Christmas morning picture with the Anderson Fam. Thanks for the matching jammies!

11 comments:
You got to see Drew and Tara? I need to make me a pilgrimage back to the motherland of Utah.
Looks like you had a great holiday. Glad you are feeling well and isn't it fantastic when your kid can play with other kids rather than just around them?
Sounds like you guys had a great and busy time!!!!! I am jealous that you got to see some of the old Oregon crew!!!!
indie misses emers! that was the cutest ever to see them play. i also forgot to tell you i LOVE my jacket. thanks!!! love you.
I think Christmas in not Christmas unless there is what Jared calls "A Christmas Day Fight". Glad you guys had one too! I love the picture of all the grandkids. I love the age differences. Looks like a fun holiday.
sounds fun, but EXHAUSTING. Must be my own mindset these days... :)
I'm glad you got some good family time in! Now go take a nap.
What fun times!! I am so excited for you and your new little one that is on the way!!! So exciting! Miss you!
Way fun. Congratulations on the pregnancy; now you can join all of us pregnant Vegas girls. I don't think I know anyone who's NOT pregnant.
Good times for you it seems. So glad. Love the 3 girls on their riders. We got back last night and I'm looking forward to being home and back on schedule. Your family makes my family seem tiny!!!! At most we are 14. Most of the time we are 10.
That sounds like major fun...we had 5 little boy cousins at my mom's house and I thought that was chaotic. I couldn't even count all the kids in that picture!
That is so funny about Emery being in the bathroom, happily playing. I miss that cutie!
Sorry, that last comment was from Emily. I'm on my mom's computer and it's being weird.
Wow! Your family is huge! Looks like a lot of fun. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment