Friday, December 28, 2007

Emery's New Glasses

We finally got her glasses yesterday and we are working on getting her to wear them all the time. This morning I threatened her with time out and was surprised that she actually kept them on for about 20 min straight. I hope that being able to see is helping her stay motivated. So, here is a pic of her cute new accessory (yes, these are the smallest they had and yes, she was the ancient salesman's youngest customer).

23 comments:

Caryn said...

They are adorable!

McCall said...

scott and i went to dinner with your "whole" family the other night. lisa told me you were preg - and i just saw the posting on your page - congratulations! guess what - me too! looks like we are once again on the same time frame. i am due in july as well, but i think lisa said you are beginning and i am not til the end!

Beth said...

She looks great!
And congrats on baby #2! That was such a fun suprise and a good way to announce it. How are you feeling?

Emily said...

I love them! She looks so cute! And so stylish...way to go Emery!

Jenn said...

I think she looks so cute. A good friend of mine had to put her little boy in glasses when he was almost two. I asked her once how she got him to keep them on and she said that once he realized he could see better he liked to wear them. At first it took a while, but it got easier quickly. So, good luck. But she totally looks adorable in those glasses.

Mandee said...

She is so cuties!

Ilene said...

Awesome. I hope she keeps them on for you. I think the color brings out her blue eyes.

Good choice Alison!

Lizzy said...

She looks so happy in her new glasses. I love her big grin. I think she looks adorable! Very stylish.

lisset said...

She looks so smart! and grown up! Don't worry- she will wear them consistently with time... but it sure doesn't hurt to give her a few ultimatums :)

Becky said...

Oh, so cute!! She is so adorable, and congrats on baby #2!!

Melanie said...

Oh my goodness, those are so darling! They have way cuter glasses now than what I remember from kids having them when I was little. So cute!

Emily S. said...

holy cow she's cute!!! She'll make the smart kids hip and cool again!

Christi said...

Those are sooooo cute!!!! Reagan is going to be so jealous!!! I am glad that she is keeping them on. I can't wait to see her in them.

Ami Bethea said...

She is the cutest little girl! Good luck with keeping them on.

Dave and Loralee said...

Yay for glasses-you picked out the cutest ones and she looks adorable!
And congrats on the pregnancy! Are you feeling good or do you get so sick?
love ya!
loralee

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful child. She looks cute! I love her so much and hope this does the trick.

Marc said...

She's got the fashionably geek thing down pat. Her old man always looked sharp in those specs of his... though for some reason I seem to remember those were all fashion (prescription free).

Laurel said...

That is the cutest picture I think I've ever seen!

Sammy Pow said...

Marc...wrong.

Jen Lee said...

Soooo cute! She looks so much older now!

The Farnsworth Family said...

What a little cutie! She looks darling in them. Hopefully she is keeping them on for you :)

King Family said...

she looks so cute. congrats on baby 2.

The Scotts said...

So adorable!! I love them and she is too cute!!! Look how long her hair is getting!